010

IN WAKANDA

"Shuri I would like for you to meet someone later on today" Queen Ramonda says.
"Who and why" Shuri asked.
"Well it's an American boy-" The Queen said. Shuri stopped listening because she knew what her was planning on doing. She never liked the thought of Shuri and Y/n together she always wanted her to be with a boy instead of a girl.

"Shuri are you listening?" The Queen asked.
"Uh yea" Shuri replied.
"Good well he should be here in less than 30 minutes" Queen Ramonda says.

30 Minutes Later

"Shuri come down" The Queen said.
"Comming" Shuri responded.
"Shuri I'd like for you to meet Marcus he'll be staying here for sometime and he'll be helping you in the lab. I'd like if you would show him around later today" The Queen said.
"I see what your doing. Your trying to replace y/n. You never liked how close we were" Shuri said.
"Shuri watch your tone"

"No you knew she was my only friend left and you took her from me. And I don't wanna hear that "I'm doing what's best for you" crap your doing what you like not what best for me because if you really wanted what's best for me you would want me to be happy not trying to make me something I'm not" she said storming off.

"Shuri open up please" Nakia said.
"What do you want" Shuri said.
"Just please let me in" Nakia said.
"Fine" Shuri said.
"How are you feeling"
"How do you think I'm feeling. My bestfriend is gone basically just moved away and I can't even talk to her and my mom is trying to replace her. So how to you think u feel.
"Ok sensitive topic"
"Can't you just go get her?"
"It doesn't work that way"

"Then what can you do about this"
"Nothing I guess just wait until she comes back"
"Your saying that like she has her own aircraft her mom just dropped her off and then left her there"
"Then can you just try to be friends with Marcus"
"I can't promise that"
"Isn't he supposed to help you in the lab"
"I don't know I wasn't listening to my mom when she introduced him"