003

The movie is now over and yall head back to yall rooms.

Later That Night

Someone gently shook you awake.
"Y/N wake up Y/N wake up." Shuri said.
"Mhm What's wrong" you say.
"I cant sleep" she said
"Come here" you say patting the other side of the bed you feel the dip letting you know that she got in the bed. You wrap your arm around her waist and pull her closer to you and yall fall asleep.

The Next Morning

You wake up to someone yelling in your room.
"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN BED TOGETHER" the Queen (aka Shuri's mom) asks
"Mom what are you doing in here" a sleepy Shuri asks
"I was looking for you and Y/N your mom wants you" The Queen says
"Ok" is all you said and you got out of the bed and got your clothes and changed and brushed your teeth and washed you face in the bathroom.

While you were getting ready you over heard Shuri and her mom talking.
"So what your gay now?" Her mom asked.
"What, just because you busted in and saw be and my friend sleeping in the same bed that makes me gay? You didn't even let me explain your just jumping to conclusions. Y/N and I are just close friends".
"Look ik this is probably just a stage in your life-"
"A STAGE so your saying that if I was gay you would except me...Wow mom just wow."
"I'm not saying that but..really with Y/N-"
She said saying your name with a disgusted tone.

You finally had enough so you walk out and you just look at them for a second and then leave going to find out what your mom needed.

"Mom" you say while knocking on the door.
"Sweetheart come in" she said while she was laying in the bed.
"Um I come in her because the Queen said you needed to talk to me"
"I don't need anything I just woke up" she said
"Mom can I ask you some real quick"
"Yea sure have a seat" she sat patting a spot next to her on the bed.
"So if I was gay would you judge me like would you except me for me and not try to change me?"
"Why the sudden question?"
"Because last night Shuri, T'Challa and I were watching a movie after the movie I went to bed and then Shuri came in and told me she could sleep.

So I let her sleep in my room and this morning the Queen came in yelling at us and she made it seem like we had sex and that if we were together it would be problem and she would support our relationship. I wanna know if Shuri and I were dating or any girl would you support or try to change me."
"I would support you 100% and I would NEVER try to change you....soooooo are you and Shuri together?"
"No ma were just close friends"

One Week Later
You, Shuri and T'Challa were just chilling and then the Queen came in.

"T'Challa I need you to pack your things because your going on a trip" she said.
"What about Y/N and Shuri?" he asked
"They have work to do right girls?" She said.
"Yes" we said at the same time
_________________________________________
Time Skip It's Now Time For T'Challa To Leave For His Trip
Days

"I'm gonna miss you be safe" you said while hugging him
"Take care of her for me while I'm gone" he whispered in your ear.
"My turn" Shuri said as they hugged.
"I love you guys" he said
"I love you too" Shuri and I said at the same time.
"Alright guys it time for me to go.