Peeing then cutting my foot

Odd title right?  Well all shall be explained.

So today I went out kayaking with my class of four people (that's two 8th graders and two 7th graders -.-). At first I didn't want to go because for some reason whenever I think about kayaking I don't want to go kayaking, but once I'm on the water I love it...I'm not sure if that made any sense.  If it did great, if it didn't I'm sorry.  So skipping to lunch.  Our guide made us lunch, which was delicious by the way, we even got peanut butter pie which tasted like heaven.  So during lunch I had a bottle of Gatorade and then after finishing that I had another half bottle of Gatorade.  Now let's do another little time skip.  My friend Kaylee and I had to go to the bathroom, after all, who wouldn't after having drunken as much as we had?  So because we were in the middle of quite a large exapnse of water our guide sent us to an island.  The information that was not shared with us was the fact that the entirety of the tiny island was rocks, broken seashells, and roots.  So we had to pee in the cover of the mangroves.  Of course what I had failed to notice was the fact that I had quite a gash on the bottom of my foot so when I headed back to my kayak and got in the brackish water attacked my cut.  Now since the water wasn't complete salt water it didn't sting as much as it would have if it was actually salt water.  So the entire way back to where we had originally gotten into the water I kept having my cut spalshed with the water.  How wonderful is that?

Does the title make sense now?