Mega Bitch Fight

So a few years ago I was practicing piano before dinner.  My mom was in the kitchen cooking, my dad was at the hospital (him and my mom work there), and my sister was on the computer.  I don't think I had a great time at school, so I was in a bad mood, and having to practice piano just made it worse.  I couldn't get the notes right in the song but I kept trying.  Then my mom starts yelling from the kitchen that the notes didn't sound right.  Well no fucking kidding! I know it wasn't right!  That certainly didn't help my mood.  Because of that little comment whenever I didn't get the note right I would pound on the piano.  So now my mom decides that coming over will somehow help me.  Now she's watching me practice piano like a hawk, criticizing my practicing. I'm only practicing I'm not gonna get it perfect thank you very much.  Apparently she finally has enough and starts yelling at me.  I get super pissed and go to my room.  I start crying, and saying things like: "You don't love me." "I'm sorry I was doing soooo badly." "I'm sorry you felt the need to come help me when I didn't ask or want it."  Next thing I know she's banging on the door.  It sounds like there's a freaking rhino on the other side of the door.  I go to open it knowing if I don't I'll be in even more trouble.  Next thing I know I'm face to face with the wrath of an angry mother.  Now this is serious shit.  If something like this has happened or you've experienced the wrath of an angry mother you'll now how serous this is.  She's yelling at me like she'll die tomorrow or something.  I'm now backed up against the wall.  I swear if my dad didn't come in right then and there, she might've punched me.  Her hand was in a fist and everything.  I didn't talk to her for a day or two unless necessarily.  Man I hope something like that doesn't happen again.  I was scared shitless.