Parent, Student, Teacher Conferences

Let me start off with telling you that I can be a TOTAL dumb ass sometimes.  So every couple of months the students in my class have to have a parent, student, teacher conference which I absolutely hate.  We're supposed to make a portfolio of our work and shit.  I hadn't even bothered doing that so at the last minute I had to through a bunch of stuff together into a binder.  I was super nervous cause the students run their own meetings, and the teachers just sit there, which would obviously not help my nerves -_-".  I was sitting there showing my parents my work and so on.  One of the things that we were learning to do is write an anecdote, which is a story that has happened in your life, just for those of you who didn't know what it was.  Mine was about the Mega Bitch Fight With My Mom.  Can you see where this story is going?  So, me not having anything else to show them, I decided to show them my anecdote.  The next day my teacher told me she thought I had changed it, cause she couldn't believe that I would show my mom that.  Well she was wrong.  As soon as I had given my laptop to my parents to read the anecdote, I remembered what I had written.  I obviously couldn't just take the computer back cause then they would want to know what it was.  So I had to watch as my parents read it.  My dad started chuckling, an my mom was sitting there with a less than thrilled look on her face.  I was mentally slapping myself while this was going on.  That was also the last thing I showed them too which made it worse cause they would most likely remember that the most.  When I was done I was freaking out thinking my mom would chew me out for doing that.  The next day I realized that she also might've taken that as a challenge or something, cause then she would think that I was, well, challenging her.  Now I laugh at that with my teacher, because she couldn't believe that I had shown that to my mom.  *sigh* good times :)