Kidnapped?

Hinted Abuse, kidnapping, self harm

Finney's pov.

I wake up to the smell of alcohol, I hate the smell of alcohol it makes me feel like I want to puke. I hate my father to be honest I despise most humans considering I am one. When I tell people they say it is me going through my 'emo' stage but I've felt like this all my life.. I slowly get up trying my best to breath through my mouth so I don't need to smell that ratchet person in the lounge room. I walked to the bathroom and locked the door, I was 2 weeks clean although after my friends figuring out that I c*t I have been wanting to door it again. So I did. 18 fresh new c*ts lay down on my arm. I think for a second and continue to do 16 more on my other arm it felt so good because I knew I deserved it, I was going to do more but my dad yelled at me to hurry up. I quickly bandaged my arm and changed my clothes so no one can see. I quietly and carefully walked out of my room to the front door to not get caught by my now angry father. Then I heard it. The sound of a belt slapping his dirty, unwashed hand so I sprint to the door and run the rest of the way to school. I meet up with my friends who didn't seem to notice me coming until I spoke.

Finney- hello

Billy- AA-AAAAAAAAHHHH

Griffin- pfft-

Billy- what?

Griffin- you scream like a girl pffff-

Billy- hmpf-

Bruce- hello Finney!

Finney- hello Bruce would you like to walk home with me?

Bruce smiled brightly

Bruce- YEAH- I mean yes please!

Vance- ksndjsjks

Robin- that must be embarrassing for you Bruce...

Bruce- stfu (┛ಠДಠ)┛彡┻━┻

Finney- I better get to class bye guys!

Robin- bye!

Bruce- see you after school

I walked to my first class with was math I quite enjoyed math but not the people or the teacher in it they all think I am weird and annoying but I usually just sit in class and write down the notes. Untill class ends.

After school, sorry I just thought it would be boring...

Finney- Hello Bruce!!!

Bruce- hey Finney!, ready to go?

Finney- yep one second I need my rocket flashlight!

Bruce- okay, I'll wait here.

I quickly grab my flashlight and close my locker and walk back over to Bruce.

Finney- okay let's go!

Bruce smiles beautifuly and walks alongside Finney while talking about baseball and other things they have in common. When suddenly a black van pulls up and an old, ugly man runs out and tries to grab Bruce..

Bruce- w.. T.,.... F

He tries to speak but is being chocked. I grab my rocket flashlight from my pocket and push the knife up so it was visable and I start trying to stab this ugly man. He let's go of Bruce and sprayed something in my mouth it hits my eyes and it feels like there burning he pushes me into the back of the now opened van and I see Bruce trying to save me then I pass out.

I wake up on a dirty mattress with stains all over it, I felt disgusting.

Grabber- you're awake?

I sat there shocked as I slowly turned my head to face the sound.

Finney- where is Bruce?

Grabber- is he that boy you were with?

Finney- yes.

Grabber- I left him there unless you want me to go and get him again?

Finney- NO! no don't.

Grabber- actually I think I will.

Finney- PLEse I'll do anything!!!

Grabber- anything you say?

Finney- yes, anything

Grabber- okay, I'll think about it. But untill then I accept.

Grabber- bye darling!

I sat there shaking wondering if I did the right thing then realised my friend would be okay so I pushed the thought of me regretting it out of my mind. At least it was me not him.