Really Finney?

Tw self harm, PTSD,

Finney's POV

It's currently the middle of the night and everyone is sleeping, except me of course. I silently get up and walk to Vance's door.

Vance- where are you going?

I flinched I didn't think anyone way awake.

Finney- just to the bathroom why?

Vance- just making sure.

I walk out of his room and to the toilet,  I do my business and wash my hands I look into the mirror and see my reflection. But then I see the grabber.

Grabber- hey Finney.

Finney- wtf.. You are not here I'm hallucinating...

Grabber- you killed me so I get to be with you for the rest of your life!!!

Grabber- isn't that fun!

Finney- no, NO YOU'RE NOT REAL.

I run out of the bathroom.

Billy- is everything okay we heard you scream?

I ignored him and ran. I ran out the door and ran to my favorite place, th park. I get there and sit on the bench furthest away from the entrance to make sure I don't see any of my friends.

I sit there in a comfortable silence.
'This is nice'
I thought. But them I hear my Griffin in the distance.

Griffin- Finney?

I run up the giant tree that was in the park. Unfortunately I made a twig snap under me and heard people run towards the sound.
'What in the movie? '
I thought.

Vance- we know you're here Finney

I wanted to come down but afraid they have some sort of mirror, usually Robin brings a mirror with a light attached so he can fix his hair and he lined it to his shirt so other people can fix their hair.

Finney- did anyone bring mirrors?

They all looked up to see me hanging on the branch above them.

(Like the picture above)

Robin- um only mine.

Finney- can you get rid of it?

Robin- uh- okay..

I see Robin unpin his mirror and out it in his pocket. I flip off the branch on to my feet.

Finney- sorry about that.

I said softly while rubbing the back of my neck.

Billy- sorry? Tell us what happened!?

I mumbled something incoherent and looked back up at them.

Finney- I uhm- saw the

I coughed.

Finney- G-grabber in the mirror and uh-m I said he was a hallucination and he s- said that he would be with me for the rest of my life..

I looked down ashamed that I overreacted over something stupid.

Finney- sorry, I know it was stupid to just run out without telling anyone but uhm-

I was but off when I felt pairs of arms hug me.

Bruce- I'm sorry you had to go though that.

Finney- uhm, all good... Can we go home now?

Vance- sure.

We arrived home and I went to the bathroom that had no mirror because Vance had smashed it. I can't believe I just did that I need to punish myself for being such a baby. I grab my r*zor out of the bag that I bring in to get changed. I did c*t myself on my arms, wrists, and belly. I thought it was enough so I hoped in the shower the cold shower. My c*ts stung but it felt good I got out and changed into long pants and a long shirt. By the time I got out it want the nest night because I was at the park for a solid 15 hours which I don't regret. I went out and Vance was waiting.

Vance- we have to clean your bandage.

Oh sh*t.

Finney- w-what?

Vance- come on.

Vance lead me to him room and sat me where I was the last time I got my wound cleaned. I was nervous.

Finney- d-do we have to?

Vance- yes or it will become infected.

Finney- I c-can just d-do it myself.

Vance- no. You won't do it right.

Finney- o-okay. But can everyone else leave?

Vance- okay?

Vance turned to everyone.

Vance- you heard the man leave.

They all nodded and left and closed the door. I got up and locked it and sat back down.

I took my shirt of and I could feel him staring at my scars and my fresh c*ts

Vance- oh Finney...

He quickly did my axe wound that was on my back then did my c*ts I winced and he just grabbed my hand and kissed it then continued.

Vance- anywhere else.

He had done my wrists and belly

I took of my pants and I heard him gasp. I did them significantly deep on my thighs but he carefully cleaned them and put bandages on, like he did with my belly and wrists.

Vance- did you want to wear my hoodie it might hurt to put your shirt on...

Finney- that would be nice...

I took the hoodie and out it on since I only had my boxers on. I didn't bother putting on pants with the hoodie being long enough to cover the bandages on my thighs. I unlocked the door and said that the other could come back in. They did.

Finney- I'm going to bed..

Vance- me too, you can sleep with me.

Before I could say anything he lifted me up and put me on his bed. How could he even lift me? I thought I thought I  would be way to fat for anyone to pick up.

He pulled my head to his chest and he kissed my forehead. I snuggled closer and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry if I miss letters or add extra in my fat fingers press different buttons.