I don't know 🤔

TW: SH, mention of abuse, r*pe and SA, suicide, slurs

I wake up on something comfy and warm. I wanted to stay here forever... I slowly open my arms to see Robin? Wasn't I with vance last night?

I look down to see my thighs and you can see the bandages, I pull the hoddie that vance gave me down over them then I look up. I see that Robin is still fast asleep and I carefully and quietly get up.

I look around to see everyone sleeping. When suddenly there was a loud banging on the door. I see vance get up quickly as I walked to the door to answer it. He (vance) pulled my wrist so he could answer the door instead.

Finney- mmmmmhm

I try not to scream as he accidentally touched my 'barcodes' he quickly looks at me and apologizes. Vance opened the door to be meet with multiple police officers.

PF (police force)- Is there a finney Blake here?

Vance- what's it to you?

PF- is there a finney Blake here.

I walk to the door and look at the average looking guys waiting for me.

Finney- yes there is, what do you need?

PF- we are here because you got reported as a kiddnaping

I stood there shocked. Who told? I was surprised that they didn't come earlier but still. My father wouldn't care.

Finney- by who?...

PF- a Terrence Blake, now come with me.

Finney- okay.

I only wanted to go with them so I don't inconvenience my friends anymore.... I know they would say 'no, Finney you don't inconvenience us at all!! ' but that's what they all say, for example this school therapist thingy was at our school and he said that so I told him! Then he exited the game of life that afternoon.... Anyways!

Vance- wtf finney?

Finney- what?

Vance- your not going back!

Finney- sorry for bothering you so much! I will take may leave now.

I said bowing to all of them.

I cringed as the next phrase left my mouth but I knew it would keep them distracted.

Finney- Finney out!

I said as I did a salute while I walked out the door. The others stood in shock so by the time they can to their senses I was already in the cop car leaving. I could see them in the side mirror. Damn, this was in a movie I saw the other day... Am I? ........ A main character.

I suddenly burst out laughing. The 3 police officers turned to look at me.

Finney- I thought of something funny!

PO1  (police officer) - oh... Okay?

I started out the window. Then it hit me. I told them... I told them everything... I've never been good at lying but I can try!

Finney- are we nearly there?

PO3- nearly.

Finney- where are we even going?

PO2- your house.

Finney- not the police station?

PO3- nope your father wanted you home right away.

Finney- whatever.

I sigh as I look out the window and see the sun rising. Maybe... I am the main character! This scene is like a movie anyway... I think I can come up with a believable lie...

I hear the engine turn off and realised I have been zoned out this entire time. I look out the window again and see my house. I saw the blinds quickly close and the door open. My father ran out of the door and came to the car, I got out and he hugged me?

Terrence- I was so worried Finney!!

Finney- I was so scared dad!!!

I said while crying. He carried me inside and put me on the couch then walked outside to thank the officers. He walked back inside and sat next to me.

Finney- that was some great acting sir.

I said, at the same time I wiped the fake tears from my eyes. He rolled his eyes then his head snapped towards me.

Terrence- where did you go.

He asked bitterly. Well let's see I was kidnapped then I killed him then I was at my friends. There is no way he would believe that but it is worth a shot.

Finney- I was kidnapped. I was tortured for weeks upon end. I was r*ped. And I got a axe to my back.

I said with a straight face and he looked amused. He then started snickering. Wtf!?

Terrence- like I would believe that, also why are you wearing a jumper you look like a f*g go change.

I walk to my room and put on a pair of shorts they are about knee length so I don't look like a um 'queer' and a plain black T-shirt. I walked back out and sat beside my father again.

Terrence- so where did you really go.

He said not looking at me

I took my shirt off and stood up, I walked infront of him and turned around so my back was facing him.

Terrence- wtf happened.

I turned around to look at him.

Finney- I told you. But that wound is from when I fell down and landed on the axe he tried to kill me with.

Terrence- who.

Finney- why tf would you care?

Terrence- say that to me again.

Finney- why tf would you care?

I say like he asked me too, now that I think about it it may have been rhetorical question... He stood up and pulled the belt off of his jeans.

Finney- w-what are you doing?

Terrence- you were disrespectful. Now you will get punished.

I stare at him in shock. My body shook a little while I felt my heart pounding out of my chest. Is this a panic attack? I thought, I learnt them in class. I looked at my hand and suddenly discovered they were numb. My head felt dizzy and I felt weak. Suddenly everything went black.

I hear a beeping noise. A hospital? I open my eyes to see it is infact not a hospital. I turn towards the sound and realise it's my alarm clock. I check the date a realise we have school. Yay. I back my bag and changed my clothes. I woke up relatively early so I could get to school in time.

I walk out the house and to the school gate, it took a while to walk to school but I still made it early! I see the 'group' Billy, Bruce, Vance, Robin and Griffin. I quickly sneak in without them knowing. As I walk at a medium pace to the bathroom I notice everyone staring at me. I make it to the bathroom and go in one of the stalls, locking it of course. I sit on the toliet just because I can.

The door opens and many pairs of foot steps trample their way in I bring my legs up so my knees are on my chest.

Vance-c'mon finney we know you are here.

I hear them open door and get close to my fairly quickly. They open the stall next to mine and tried to open mine. I hear the lock jiggle as I climb on top of the toliet paper dispenser. As the break the door down I quietly hop onto the other toliet and run out making no sound. Imagine if I was taking a sh*t and they just broke down the door my Lord. Finally, I made it to my secret spot where no one will find me.

Griffin- hello Finney

Or so I thought obviously.