His dad..

Mentions of abuse, self harm, r*pe, needles  and sexual assault.

Finney's POV

I woke up. I opened my eyes then quickly closed them again I kept blinking to adjust to the light. I look around and see my arms with n**dles sticking out of them. I'm just glad I was asleep when they put them in, I see bandages on my wrists and felt someone my stomach. I see everyone here, surprisingly Gwen was here to. I haven't spoken to her sinc she packed up and left in the middle of the night leaving me to fend for myself, I don't really want to talk to her at the moment so I keep looking. The best bet was Vance because he is calmer than everyone else. I getting up quietly making sure not to wake anyone up. And pulled the pole over to Vance. I gently shoke him awake and to my surprise he slapped me.

Vance- I AM SO SORRY FINNEY!!

Finney- shhhh

Billy- Finney?

Finney- no look at what you have done.

I said annoyed and walked to the corner and sat on a spare chair.

Vance- how are you?

I look at him with a dead serious look, then remembered if I want to have friends I have to be really nice. I softened my eyes into doe like shapes.

Finney- I could be better. How are you?

Vance- good, good.

I could see Billy contemplating giving me a hug or not.

Finney- Billy.

Billy- uhm- ye- yes?

Finney- I want a hug, care to give me one?
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Billy- yeah sure!

He got up quietly to not wake the others up, to be honest I think the rest are dead how did they not get waken up by Vances scream?

Billy hugged me it really hurt but at least he was happy, but then he hugged a little to hard.

Finney- ngh-

Billy quickly let go an j covered my mouth just as fast. Then I look around and everyone was up suddenly.

Finney- why do you all only get up when I fo embarrassing stuff?

Robin- I thought it was cute?

Griffin- me too!

Finney- oh uhm, okay?

I got up from the chair and started walking past Billy.

Bruce- where are you going?

Finney- to get changed?

Vance- no.

Finney- yes.

Bruce- no.

Finney- yes?

Griffin- no.

Finney- yes.

Billy- no.

Finney- YES.

Robin- no Finney you are not leaving.

Finney- why? Sir is going to be mad.

Gwen- sir?

Finney- stfu Gwen, why are you even here?

Gwen- do you have to be so f*cking rude? You're lucky I even came brother.

I walked towards her and leaned into her ear.

Finney- I stopped call you sister the day you left me alone in that hell hole so you should stop calling me brother. Also father said to call him sir if you have to be so nosey.

I whispered so no one but Gwen could hear. I learned back up and went to my bed and sat in it.

Gwen- why the f*ck would you say that?

Finney- say what?

Gwen- that I'm not your sister, all because I left you with our abusive f-

I jumped up and covered her mouth before she said it.

Vance- wtf.

Finney- yes you left me with our abusive friend.. Then I moved.

I looked around at everyone to see if they belived me not to my surprise, they didn't believe me. I asked Gwen to leave and fortunately she agreed and I sat back down in the middle of the bed with my legs crossed.

Billy- soo

Finney- so?

Vance- you gonna tell us what the f*ck that was about?

Finney- do I have to?

Bruce- no.

Griffin- only if you want to!

Griffin added on.

Finney- guess it's time to tell you.

They all moved there chairs so they were around Finney.

Finney- it is not an interesting story.

Robin- it's okay we will still listen.

Finney- I have an abusive father! There that it I guess.

Vance- what?

Finney- remember that day where I told you the bulling has been getting worse?

Griffin- yes?

Finney- well technically what I said was true it was also because on my father.

Bruce- what does he d-

Just as Bruce tried to ask that question a nurse comes in. Thank you world above for this gift of happiness.

Nurse- we need to check your blood pressure. Feel any pain?

Finney- uhm yes, just in my wrists and thighs..

The nurse started to wrap the sphygmomanometer around my arm.

Nurse- I had noticed c*ts on both your wrists and thighs were they from the kidnapping as well?

Finney- uhm yes.

I can't believe she said that infront of everyone like that...

Nurse your blood pressure seems fine you may go home but remember to not walk as much and to change to change the bandage every night.

Finney- okay.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to change. After I'm done I realised I'm wearing Vance's shirt and Billy's pants, I do t know why but I started blushing? I am so weird I walk out and sit on the chair I was previously on and lifted by leg up to put my shoe on.

Billy- what are you doing?

I look up at him.

Finney- putting on my shoes?

Billy- I will.

I eyed him up and down.

Finney- no thank you!

Griffin laughed while snatching the shoes out of my hands and quickly putting them on my feet.

Finney- oh uhm- let's go?

Vance- you are staying with me.

Finney- no.

Vance- yes.

Finney- no.

Griffin- yes.

Finney- fine.