Bro.

TW: talk about drugs.

talk about 'beating'

cringy

I'm surprised you like this tbh, enjoy though :)

 I changed my writing style 1/4 of the way down because people said my old one was hard to read :)

Finney- oh- haha heyy Griffin, whatcha doing this fine afternoon?

I say nervously, I don't hear the others near us so I think they spilt up or went to class.

Griffin- I was trying to find one of my friends, have you seen him, Finney?

He asked slowly inching closer to me, feeling his breath on my face. I think he had chewed gum prior which I'm glad for.

Finney- Nah, I think he went to class like you should Griffin

I said with a smile forming on my face, I hear taping on a phone and see both his hands behind his back. If he can text without typing I wouldn't even be mad if the others can here.

Finney- what are you doing back there?

I said tilting my head in confusion, well fake confusion but he doesn't have to know that.

Griffin- what do you think Finney-boy?

Finney-boy? Is he high? Oh well.

Finney- are you high?

I asked bluntly. Griffin looks taken back a bit.

Griffin- high? What the fuck. Are you high?

He asked confused I guess. I mean I would love to get high but I'm too young to get addicted maybe later in life.

Finney- I wish.

(change of writing style, sorry)

"Wha-"

 Griffen started but the bell, signaling that class is starting cut him off. 'lord almighty, thank you, Jesus.' I thought as I grab my bag and stood up.

"I best be off, see ya griff"

I say enthusiastically while walking toward my classroom, I see Robin going toward the class as well, then I realized that we had math together. Marvelous. I get in the classroom and sit at my desk (which is in the middle toward the back but not all the way at the back) and wait for the teacher to join us, Robin walked in seconds after me so he has already sat down next to me.

"Finney.."

Robins says surprisingly softly, I turn and looked at him.

"yes?"

I say like I didn't just run away from him, I wonder what he is going to say.

"why did you go back to your fathers'?"

he asked with a slight aggression, damn. why he gotta be mad all the time? I look down and I think for a second. Why did I go to my father's? There isn't a real reason why I did, maybe at that moment, when the police said that Terrence was looking for me, I thought he finally took a step back and looked at himself. I thought he changed. He obviously didn't though. Or maybe I thought he wouldn't hurt me as bad if I did go with the police, that didn't happen either.

"I thought he changed"

I said kinda honestly because I really didn't know why, I look back up at the boy next to me, and Robin has a look of sadness and confusion in his eyes. I wonder if he knows what my dad does, I haven't told anyone, I don't think I have though.

"Wha-"

Robin began speaking when he was interrupted by our fatass teacher, Mrs. Green. Her hair is tied back in a tight high ponytail so her receding hairline is on display, with her glasses nearing the end of her nose bearly hanging on. Her dress is so short,  and probably not in line with the dress code, which would be good for the males in the class if she wasn't the ugliest thing you have ever seen. I'm not normally this rude towards girls but she is mad ugly.

"have something to share with the class?"

Mrs. Green said bitterly. Robin glared at her, boy if looks could kill she would be dead already. I don't get why she had to humiliate us in front of the whole class though, it wasn't fair.

"no"

Robin said between gritted teeth. Oh god. I bet Robin is going to do something embarrassing to get him kicked out, I know he will. He always has to have the last say, especially if someone embarrasses him.

"moving on"

she said, her 'uptightness' prominent in her voice. She began teaching us right-angle triangles, trigonometry, and Pythagoras theorem, it was boring but easy to comprehend. Robin on the other hand couldn't concentrate at all, he was graffitiing his book with random drawings. I caught Mrs. Green's red face from the corner of my eye, she was clearly angry, everyone saw it, everyone except Robin of course who was still doodling in his grid book. Her loud footsteps could be heard miles away with the heels she has on, which are hardly big enough for her feet. She stops abruptly in front of Robin who had just only noticed her when the sun no longer hit his face.

"what."

Robin had said rather rudely, to be fair it is a cold day and she was hogging the window. Her eyebrows furrowed more, if possible, and she started to not yell but not talk either. Raising her voice! She is raising her voice at Robin. 

"Something about this lesson boring to you? Arellano."

she spat out, which was gross. Robin looked mad. like really mad. He had this intense glare stuck to his face as he pulled his hand down his face, wiping the spit off while doing this.

"well, its not like I can see the board, your fat ass forehead is gleaming. it is like the sun is actually in the room"

The whole class burst out laughing, the teacher looked peeved though. Robin smirked, seeing the reaction of the class.

"What did you say?"

she asked furiously, this so embarrassing

"I think you heard me cow"

You could see the steam coming out of her ears at this point.

"Out. The both of you. PRINCIPALS OFFICE"

Mrs. Green yelled while pointing her finger accusingly between me and Robin. What? why me? what did I do? We both got up and went to the office, I only had one thought in my head though.

My father is going to beat me for sure.

The Black phone.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara