Why me?

Kidnapping, sexual assault, implied r*pe, self harm.

-in the Space boys! Group chat-

Bruce- GUTSYSG

Vance- what could you possibly want?

Robin- does anyone know where finney is I've tried calling him

Billy- he probably sleeping

Bruce GUYS. THIS IS SERIOUS. LISTEN TO ME.

Griffin- okay. Spill.

Bruce- I was walking home with Finney.. And this black van came and tried to grab me.

Vance- WTF?

Robin- what happened to Finney

Bruce- he knocked me out and took Finney.

Griffin- your telling me Finney I kidnapped?

Billy- HOW ARE YOU SO CALM?

Griffin- I'm not but someone in this group has to be stable.

Griffin- what do you remember Bruce?

Bruce- um ah there was black balloons in the back! And the word 'abracadabra' on the side?

Robin-...

Vance- everyone meet at my house.

Vance- NOW.

FINNEY'S POV

I wake up and sit up to try and take a better look of my surroundings.

Grabber- hello.

Finney- please let me out I'll do anything!

Grabber- tell me your name?

Finney- what?

Grabber- tell me your name.

Finney- Taylor Wheeler.

Grabber- liar. Finney.

Finney- wha- how.

Grabber- that Bruce guy yelled it.

Grabber- and to think I was starting to like you. Finney.

Finney- I'm sorry!

Grabber- you have been naughty. Naughty boys need to be punished. Come here.

Finney- what are you going to do to me?

Grabber- come here. Now.

I carefully get up and walk over to the grabber and he slapped me. He grabbed my wrist roughly and held it tight.

Finney- ow- owww let go!

Grabber- shut up.

I shut up after that because I didn't want my punishment to be worse. He brought me to his room and tied my hand to the top of his bed frame and that was when I realised what was about to happen. He walked to his door and locked it, he walked back over to me and I felt his disgusting hands make there way onto the sides of my body I felt like I needed to throw up. I felt fingertips go into my waist band.

Finney- please don't mister!

Grabber- call me sir.

Finney- get off me you b*tch

I said while trying to kick him. He grabbed my legs and tied those down to the corners of the bed. And fully took my pants off.

Sorry but I don't feel comfortable writing r*pe scenes to such an extent.

After sir was done he put my clothes back on me, and he placed me on the mattress and walked back out of the basement and locked the door. I felt disgusting I still feel his hand on me and I make me wanna puke I really wanted to c*t but I couldn't walk so I crawled over to a price of glass and did it I pulled up my sleve and did it I don't know how many but I did it I made my way back to the mattress with the please of glass in my hand and hid it underneath the mattress.

Third persons POV
At Vance's house.

Bruce was pacing back and forth contemplating  how he think it is his fault finney got kidnapped.

Vance- sit tf down Bruce

Bruce- I can't if only I was strong like you I would've been able to save him..

Robin- stop blaming yourself. We have to find finney before he gets killed.

Robin said while sitting in the corner of Vances room. In the other corner Griffin was crying. And Billy was on Vances bed also crying.

Griffin- how could *hic* someone do this *hic* to *hic* an angel, *hic* my angel.

Vance- so we look at all the houses in our neighborhood for. Black van.

Billy O*hic*kay.

They all got up and started walking for about 2 hours,  there were a few black vans but none said abracadabra on the side.

Robin- what if they parked in their garage?

Vance- God damn it.

2 weeks later

Finney's POV

After the grabber saw my wrists it all hell from there he would punish me every day it was exhausting but luckly I have a plan to escape. I set everything up I don't know why there way a black phone but I used it to my advantage and tied it. The door opened and instead it was a middle-aged man? He kept talking and talking I just kept asking if he could call my parents when suddenly the door opened fully and the grabber sliced his head open with an axe.

Grabber- you made me kill my brother..

Finney- you killed him yourself you sick b*stard!

Grabber- I liked you Finney but now you have to go.

With that he charged at me with an axe. I ran and jumped over the hole I made and the grabber fell on the mattress he got up and ran over to me. I pulled the string of the phone making him stumble,  he fell in the hole breaking his ankle on the way down and I hit him multiple times with the phone and then strangled him with it snapping his neck.