I'm free?

The call by the Backstreet Boys is my favorite song! So enjoy.

R*pe mentions, self harm, abuse.

With the others.

They were in Vances room again crying, this time all of them when suddenly Vance's phone goes off. He picks it and puts it on speaker phone.

Vance- hello?

??- hello.

Vance- who is this?

??? - can you pick me up Vance?

Vance- who is this.

??? - it's me? Finney, please can you pick me up.

All of them- FINNEY??!?!?

Finney- please I have escaped please come I'm at the grab 'n' go please come

Vance- okay I'm  on my way.

Then he hung up the call.

Billy- what happens if it is a fake call..

Robin- one way to find out.

The all leave and get in the car.

Finney's POV
I don't know how I made it out without anyone seeing me but I did I'm currently sitting at the back if the grab 'n' go knowing if I go in they would call an ambulance due to the fact that I was stabbed with an axe due to my falling down the stairs on it when leaving and my sleeves covered in blood due to me killing someone and my on blood but all I can do is wait for them to come. I look around to the corner untill I see Vances car pull up. I see them all jump out and about to head inside of the place.

Finney- Robin!

Robin turned to me shocked, and ran towards me. The others stare confused untill they say my face and started running towards me also.

Finney- wait, stay there.

I told them when they are close to me but not close enough to see the blood.

Robin- why?

Finney- what I'm about to show you might be disgusting or whatever but whatever you do you can not send me to a hospital okay?

Vance- depends how bad it is Finney. We can't promise anything.

Billy- how bad is it?

Finney- if you're afraid of blood I suggest you look away.

No one did I guess they were just curious about what had happened but I slowly walked out from behind the wall. They all started at me in shock then Griffin started crying. I slowly walked over to him and hugged him he hugged back not caring if blood gets on him or not.

Vance- where tf is the wound?

I lifted you my shirt the show the axe gash it went pretty deep considering I fell onto it.

Vance- we are taking you to a hospital. I'll pay and pretend to be your father if you want.

Finney- fine.

I slowly walked to his car ignoring all the stares but to be honest I'll stare to, it not everyday you see a boy covered in blood hop into the biggest bullies car. They all hoped in the back I'm in the passenger sit because it would hurt if anyone touches me. We finally get there and I refused to get out. I am scared of Hostiplals ever since my mother died also I'm scared they will call my dad and he would go ballistic. Vance opened my door.

Vance- come on finney.

Finney- no.

Griffin- finney, angel you have to come out.

I blush at the nickname. I have never gotten a good nickname before.

Robin- come on finn.

Finney- no.

I look away with my arms crossed.

All of them- please!

I looked at them and all of them had puppy eyes, I blush at the sight. How can they be so cute and hot I thought to myself.

Finney- fine.

I slowly got out and walked towards the hospital door whimpering the whole way when suddenly I felt my feet lift off the ground I look around and see Vance carrying me.

(Like the picture above)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Like the picture above)

Finney- v-vance what are you doing?

Vance- carrying you?

Finney- why?

Vance- because I can.

Finney- okay..

Once we got in the hospital nurses rushed me to a room and gave me anesthesia and told me to count backwards from ten. I did but when I got the 4 I passed out.