00: Divine Body

"The Nakamura clan of the Demon Tribe is one of the most feared clan even among humanity. The power that flows within their bloodline, to be able to mimic any magic and convert it as their own.." Hyewon paused. Even foreseeing the range of such power is way beyond her imagination. "Now I understand why Sakura has to seal her."

Somewhere in the palace of Blizholde did they welcome the return of Nako and Yujin, together with the unconscious Kazuha that they successfully retrieved. It's been awhile since they arrived, and Kazuha was taken to a room to be taken care of by healers, while the two remained to discuss with the Queen.

A success indeed, but to state the worst, Kazuha's retrieval cost them a loss of their health.

"Are you both alright?" Hyewon turned to the two of them, whom is tended by healers. A concern is painted on her face.

A cough coming from Nako, she forced a smile. "I'm fine." She's not. All of them present in this room knows that. Even Yujin couldn't hide her the pain she suffers.

"Damn, I used too much mana," Yujin disappointingly clicked her tongue.

"Rest yourselves," Hyewon told and gave orders to the healers to leave. It's no use anyway. Nothing can ever heal a damaged soul ocean but time.

"Kazuha.. that sister of mine, although lived for many years she still have a child mind." Nako became silent for a while. Recalling the fight earlier, a crumple formed her face. She knew there was no way she and Yujin could've defeated all of those demons, especially that they're all about top-tiers in rank.

And.. there's no way Kazuha could've done something....

"I was sure we couldn't have escaped alive against them... but there was a sudden urge of enhancement. Could it be because I saw Kazuha in danger?" Thinking hard through it, Nako still thought it made no sense. She shakes her head, "no, that shouldn't be it."

After running down the events to Hyewon, even she herself fell into daze. "Support? But who could've? Based on your information, there's no other present that's befitted to be a support, not to mention they are your enemies. All the demons you encountered are all offensive type, correct?"

"But even I felt it!" Yujin exclaimed. "It's almost the same as when... when Wonyoung was still here. And Chaeyeon-unnie." Her voice gradually lowers the same way her head drops.

"The same as their support?" Hyewon utters, still couldn't get a conclusion in her mind.

Meanwhile Nako, she finally has something made up. "The feather..."

Yujin and Hyewon turns to Nako.

Nako never actually knew of Kazuha's whereabouts. Sakura never told neither her or Hitomi. No one knows where she was hidden.

The only direction that brightens Nako's journey was when she traveled to the North, and there she finally felt a familiar essence.

There was no absolute explanation to conclude, but she was sure it was Sakura's mana. Either a remnant of her magic or her soul directly, it is Sakura's. So she followed the flow of the essence until it led her to the domain of full ice. She found Kazuha there frozen... together with a tiny feather.

The feather.

In a blink of an eye, Nako's already off her seat and fastened her pace towards a room. The door bursts opened surprising the people inside. Specifically, the attendants who are present to provide medical assistance to Kazuha whom is seen sunken on the soft matress, laid on the bed in the middle of the wide room.