Mike x Trans M!Reader /Smut + Fluff\ - So Süß

Requested by Thiccbeboi

Contents include: Being leashed/collared, being muzzled, and rough pinning.

-

Work is tiring as all hell. Especially when certain types of people who happen to work with you know you're transgendered. It's exhausting getting all sorts of negative comments about my person, and not being able to tell someone about it. No one would listen to my issues regardless of what I said, so I simply ignored it, and moved on. Upon getting home, the love of my life, Mike, pounced on me affectionately. We'd been together for a few years now, and he was in full support of me being trans.

When I first admitted it to him, I was confused as to why he was so accepting in the first place. But then he'd said that he has a brother that's the same way, and that he would still love me regardless. But the affection was very new to me. After all, this was the reason I live by myself. But Mike was so in love, and so in support, that he helped pay for both surgeries. And even after I had become a completely new person, he wasn't any less in love.

Back to the present, Mike had immediately started to shower me in love, affection, and praise. Telling me he loved me, how much he loved me, how lucky he was, all sorts of cheesy things that made me laugh, and made all my worries go away. Mike was magical when it came to that sort of thing. His sheer amount of positivity was enough to spread like the plague.

But that soon came to a sudden halt when he froze up, and started blushing like crazy. Feeling concerned for him, I asked if he was alright. "W-Well, uh.. I-I just got a... a naughty thought about you.." "...Huh?" "I- I mean-... *Sighs*" Was Mike... horny? "Mike, are you turned on?" Mike, in response, blushed even more wildly. I guess he was.

"Well, do you want me to help with it?" Mike timidly nodded, and we both headed upstairs, and to our room. I could tell that this was his first time with a guy. And to be honest, it was mine as well. But he seemed to be confident enough to know how to do this. With that, he tossed me onto the bed, and started stripping. And holy shit, I wasn't expecting him to be so built. I mean, he was definitely bulky when he was wearing clothes alone, but seeing him nude really showed how large his muscles were. He saw me staring, and got a bit cocky. "Oh, you like what you see? Don't worry, you'll get all of this very soon~."

Becoming flustered, I didn't realise that Mike had stripped me until he was taking off my boxers. This was going to be very interesting considering how inexperienced we both are at gay sex. "Turn around, why don't you?" Mike calmly commanded. Feeling a bit rebellious, I held still, and disobeyed. "Y/n, turn around." "Nah~." "...Oooohh, I see how this is gonna be~. If you won't turn around yourself, then I'll make you!" Mike had growled the last part of his statement, and before I could react, Mike had forcefully flipped me onto my stomach. I could hear him chuckling as I struggled against him.

"Stay still, pet~. I have a bit of a gift for you~." Mike purred into my ear before getting up, and pulling out some stuff from a drawer. I could only tell he was doing so from the sounds of the drawer opening and closing again. I didn't dare to turn and look. It was only when a collar was placed around my neck that I realised that he was into some shit. Mike smugly tugged on the leash attached to the collar, making me quietly groan in pleasure. "Aw, you look so cute like this~." Mike chuckled, then placed a muzzle around my mouth, and firmly attached it. I don't know why, but I really enjoyed having such equipment be placed on me. I felt heated, and even more aroused.

As I turned to look at Mike, the side of my face was suddenly roughly pressed against the bed sheets. And as it happened, I was choked by the collar. Mike had pressed me down with one hand, and roughly tugged the leash with the other. And I moaned. It didn't even hurt to me. Instead, I felt immense pleasure, and enjoyed it. I felt Mike lean down to my ear. As I was trying to steady my breathing, Mike had whispered a single word. "Ready~?"

I nodded, which caused Mike to tug the leash again. "Speak up, Y/n, I couldn't quite hear you." And now he was teasing me. "Yes." I said softly. "Louder." "Yes!" "Good boy~." And without any pause or delay, Mike slammed his huge cock into me, and started thrusting without much caution. It hurt, but only a little. Besides, it didn't really distract me from the overwhelming pleasure I was feeling from Mike forcing his cock into me over and over again. Mike was relentless, however, never slowing, and never getting softer. The muzzle he fixed onto me heavily muffled my sounds, but it seems like he could still hear me, which let his drive keep going.

Mike had somehow kept up on fucking me for two whole hours, forcing me into different positions, tugging the leash at random intervals, and so many more pleasurable situations, things, and items. He had even screwed me against a wall for half a round. Mike was far better at this than I had thought. By the time we (Or in this case, HE) had finished, the both of us were exhausted. Cum stains littered the floor, the sheets were all matted, and the both of us were hella sweaty. I was still slightly drooling from the pleasure, whereas Mike was heavily panting. I was holding onto Mike with a pathetic display of weakness, and I was on the verge of simply passing out for the night.

With the last of his strength, Mike laid me on the bed before lying down next to me himself. Pulling the covers over us, Mike gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, then removed the muzzle and leash, deciding to keep the collar on me. As I snuggled up to his muscular form, he kissed the top of my head. "You took me in so well, Y/n... I'm proud..." "Thanks, Mikey..." As we both finally shut our eyes, I could faintly hear Mike utter softly,

"You're so perfect..."

<<End>>