Gold x Fem!Reader /Smut\ - Voided Lust

Requested by KnifeInMyHand2

A/n: You're taller than Gold in this. You're welcome.

-

The void. A home to me, and Gold. In fact, it's our only home, now. I don't know how he and I ended up in the exact same void, but I could tell that he was in this void for far longer than I was. He couldn't say, but only because time didn't exist here. Nothing existed here. Well, other than Gold and myself. The quietness of the place drove us a little insane at times, but together, we managed to make it less unbearable. In fact, it had been ages before I discovered Gold. Or rather, before Gold discovered me. I wasn't looking for him on purpose. In fact, I didn't even know he existed before we met. We happened upon eachother purely by chance. And we were both lucky to get together at least 3 "months" after meeting. But as of late, Gold had started to act aloof. While he was normally cuddly beforehand, he was deliberately rubbing his body against me, and he would do it multiple times a day. It's not like I don't mind it, but I am a bit concerned for him.

"Gold, are you getting... sick or something? You're acting really strange, and it's making me worry a bit." Gold turned to look at me. His Unown spoke for him this time, and they came out to form the words, "I'm dead, I don't get sick." (Minus the proper punctuation, of course) Now curious, I then asked, "So then why are you acting weird?" Gold turned his head to the side, looking away from me slightly, with a light blush upon his face. "I'm constantly getting turned on by the thought of you." His Unown spoke again. "I.. I turn you on? Since when?" "A month ago," Gold croaked out, floating towards me, "Ever since you kissed me that day, I've been repeatedly thinking about... things." "Things?" I was a tad confused, since I was admittedly rather dimwitted. "Yes," Gold mumbled, "Things that only couples would do." I still didn't get it, so, visibly confused, I asked Gold what exactly he meant by that sentence.

"Y/n, why don't you come closer?" His Unown asked in his place once more. I proceeded to walk over to the point that I was directly in front of Gold. "Since I don't have the arms to do this, why don't you strip the both of us of our clothes?" The Unowns spelt once more. Feeling ever-so-slightly nervous about this, I slowly took off my clothes, along with his immediately afterwards. I couldn't lie to myself; I was starting to feel pretty hot and bothered right about now. Gold and I doing this felt more than right. With Gold staring up at me, since I beat his height by about 4 inches, he leaned up, and startled suckling on my breasts. I'd moaned in delight, and pleasure as Gold switched from nipple to nipple, alternating between licking, sucking, and nibbling. It was pleasurable enough to the point that when he had stopped, I felt cold. Seeing the slight frustration on my face made Gold let out a short-lived chuckle, and he used his head to nudge my legs open before he floated directly beneath me, and started to lick at my pussy.

It felt absolutely incredible; it was impeccable. Gold's slimy tongue licked around my entrance, as well as teasingly licking at my clit, offering pleasure each time he did. But that, too, lasted only a short while. "Just wanted to make sure you were wet enough for me." The Unowns spelt out. But instead of dissipating afterwards like they normally do, several of the Pokémon flew at me, and suspended me in the air. Two of them took hold of my ankles, and spread my legs wide. But before Gold continued, more of the Unown showed up. "Are you ready?" They spelt. I nodded, which caused Gold to approach, and tenderly slip his dick inside me, which then caused me to let out a moan.

For such a small guy, he did have a really big dick. I'm surprised it even fit at all. Gold even seemed to be having fun, because compared to his normally emotionless face, he was showing pleasure, and actual emotion. Gold, not knowing how to savor a moment, had rapidly increased the pace of his thrusts, ramming into me harder and faster. Even the Unown were surprised at this as their singular eyes widened in shock. They struggled to hold my body in its place in the air. And through all of my loud moans, and the fast-paced slapping of skin, Gold could faintly be heard giving low, pleasured groans as he thrusted, enjoying himself just a bit too much. Eventually, he accidentally floated closer, and hit the sweet spot in me that he needed. And when I let out the pleasured scream as he hit that sweet, sensitive spot inside me, he came from how tight my hole had gotten.

I felt his body tighten as he did, as he wasn't expecting himself to cum so soon. And as he pulled his softening dick from out of me, he floated above me, and tenderly lied his body on top of my own, having exhausted himself. I grabbed our clothes, and got the two of us dressed as normal. And as I did this, Gold started to doze off. And as I put his hat back on his head, Gold slowly floated to the ground, and passed out from the exhaust he put himself through. Picking him up, then sitting down myself, I let him sleep on me as we always did prior to this. And right as I was falling asleep, I gently gave Gold's head a kiss, and uttered, "Goodnight, Goldie. I love you so much." And right after that, I had closed my eyes just as he did moments ago.

<<End>>