Steven x F!Reader /Smut + Fluff\ - Only Mine!

Requested by NovaMultiverseAU & sl4ptknot 

A/n; Holy shit, my first 3rd person POV. This is going to be very new to me, so do pardon any mistakes.

Also, to the latter of the two requestors, I hope you don't mind that the first asked for a female reader. 

-

Steven;  Large, burly, a giant of a man, although he wasn't one of those meatheads who only care about appearance. Steven was honestly a man of soul. It wasn't on purpose that he was as muscular as he was. He often got too far into training with others, and accidentally overdid it. A lot, in fact. He kind of went overboard after his precious Charizard died, and completely lost it. He went into a downward spiral, causing all beings, Pokémon and humans alike, to either completely ignore him, or retort at him. Steven figured that the townsfolk knew of what he had done to his dear, dear brother. He figured that they knew what had truly become of the unfortunate Mike, despite of what Steven had told them. So, for ages at a time, Steven kept to himself, and had practically locked himself inside of his house. That wasn't until he saw a face he didn't recognise walk by his window. He caught but a mere glimpse of the person or thing, but he knew for sure that this was someone new. Someone who likely didn't know of the incident yet.

Cautiously getting up from the couch in his living room, he lurched towards the window from which he saw the person walk by. Steven found himself instantly enamoured with whom he saw: a gorgeous woman, with shining hair that flowed in the breeze outside, and her large eyes that shone brilliantly like precious stones. Of course, her beauty only discouraged him from interacting. Compared to when he was younger, he looked more like a crazy strong Pokémon than a human with his transformation. He used to have vibrant scarlet eyes that burned like embers, a fairly built form that complemented his rather small body, and ash brown hair that glistened no matter the light level. But now, he was humongous, standing at a startling 6'5". His eyes were now the same faded and dull crimson as the blood that had spilt from his own brother's mouth from when he had strangled him. And he now adorned midnight black hair that went all the way down to his waist, as well as being very unkempt. He looked just like the monster that used to haunt his dreams before the incident. And no one likes a monster.

Except for one curious soul, who had noticed the staring man quite a while ago: Y/n. Although most of his frame stood out of view thanks to the dark shadows of his home, she was able to see the faint glint from his eyes, which had sustained long enough for her to actually notice it. The two stared at eachother from a distance, with only one of them being aware that they were staring at someone, and that that someone was staring back. Although it lasted for only a couple minutes, Steven had snapped out of his trance, and realised he had been spotted. And once that fact truly set in for him, he retreated back into the shadows, and continued to hide away. But this curious little one promptly strolled right over, heedless of her safety, and ignoring the cries of the townsfolk pleading her to not go. She ignored their warnings of "He's crazy" and "He's dangerous", for she needed to know who the mysterious silhouette was.

Seeing her approaching the window, Steven felt twenty times as nervous. He knew damn well that he was screwed if she saw him. He couldn't let that happen. He couldn't let her see him. So, when she put her face up to the window, he tried to hide further into the shadows of his home. But it was all for naught; she saw him. She got a full view of him. And when she waved to him through the window, he felt his heart skip a beat. Steven had fallen further in love with this beautiful stranger. As he timidly waved back, Y/n started to think of who he was exactly. She started to wonder why he wouldn't come out, or why he stayed inside to begin with. Pointing with her finger, Y/n suggested he opened the door, as the window was firmly shut, and likely stuck in place. Steven hadn't a choice here. Steven timidly sighed to himself, then went and opened the door. But just enough that Y/n could see him, and he could see her. And also just enough that they could talk to one another as well.