Bonus 3

This year with Junior has been amazing. Six months ago, we officially began our relationship. I'm so over the moon. Next to Vinny and Jed, Junior is my best friend and I love him to the moon. Besides us being in a relationship, we still goof off and play around like little kids. When I come to visit him, our dates consists of going to Chuck E Cheese, skating rink, bowling, anything that brings out the kid in us. And then afterwards, we'd come back to his place and snuggle up with a movie until we fall asleep. We haven't consummated our relationship yet, not because we don't want to, believe me we do. Every time he kisses me, I want to just rip his boxers down, and give him the business. But I'm not about to mess up what we have, if he's not ready to have sex yet. That's his choice, and I'm gonna respect that.

   I use my voice command on my truck, to dial him up and let him know I'm thirty minutes away from my exit. "Hey Babe, I'll be off the interstate in thirty minutes. Do you want me to pick up anything?" There's a Checkers right at my exit, and I'm really craving a Big Buford with fries right now. His sultry voice came through the speaker like butter. "Na, just bring yourself. I miss you," he spoke through the radio system. Just the sound of his voice made me close my thighs together. I'm definitely jumping in the cold shower soon as I step foot in the door. I decided to get his own Big Buford, because there's no way in hell I'm sharing.

I pull up to the gate of his apartment building, and press in his gate code, then drove through the gate toward his building. Everyone in the complex has gotten used to seeing this Lexus truck so much, they think I live here. I swerved to the left, then drove toward the back where the pool is. Junior's apartment is right in front of the pool, so it's a two second walk from his door. The pool opens tomorrow, so I'm definitely getting in. Hopefully my swimsuit, won't get him too riled up. I know what we're capable of being in water together. I take my bag out the backseat, and our food from out the front console, and closed my door with a bump from my hips.

"Hey Girl, back again this weekend," his neighbor called out. I don't really know the girl's name, but we talk a lot when I'm out here, which is every weekend. She was busy walking her dog when she saw me. She ran toward me, holding the leash firmly in her hand, cause that little mean thing she got gets loose if you don't hold that leash tight. She saw me struggling, which made her run to me. "Here, let me get that," she replied while reaching for my duffel. "Girl, this is nothin, I got this," I replied back. "I multitask with a diaper bag on a daily basis." Ignoring me, she still grabbed my bag, leaving me with the cup holder and Checkers bags.

Junior had the door unlocked so me and the neighbor came straight in. "Hey Gavin, I helped your girl out for you," she said. She placed my bag on the side of the kitchen counter, and made her way back to the front door. Junior never looked up from his game on the tv. "Oh, Julius is having a card game tonight, if you two wanna come by. Five dollars at the door," she chirped, before shutting the door. "Thanks Girl, we'll think about it," I said before shutting the door and locking it. As soon as I locked the door, he put his joystick down and walked toward me. "You know you could've waited until I got your bag out the car," he said while kissing my cheek. "I didn't leave the door open for her to walk in with you." He held a strong grip around my waist while I was digging in my bag for a fry. I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I told her I had it, but she insisted," I said while pecking his lips. His stern gaze held my eyes as he leaned in and returned the kiss. I reached in the bag and pulled out his burger, then wrapped my arms back around his neck. "Big Buford, extra everything except onion, just the way you like it." I pecked his lips once more before placing a fry in his mouth. "Am I forgiven?" He looked down and kissed the top of my head, before grabbing his bag. "I'll think about it," he said while lifting his eyebrows. He grabbed his drink from off the counter, then took a sip. "Thanks," he said looking up from the straw. He picked up his bag and walked back to the living room. I picked up my duffel then proceeded to head to his bathroom. "I'll be out in ten minutes," I called from his bedroom door. He gave me a head nod, as he proceeded to eat one of my.... WINGS?!!! Hell no!