Bonus 12

I laughed, then thought it over. "Um, how about we play together instead?" I said as I picked the difficulty.

      "Alright,  but y-ya bet not miss a beat." He sniffed in full on Ike Turner mode. "Rules still apply though. If ya miss a beat, ya missing wood. Ya hear, Annie Mae?"

      "I understand Ike," I said, choosing the first song. "We do one set. The first song began and I played it with stealth, never missing a beat. Junior eyes were focused on the screen, picking up every power move he could. I hit a star power, causing my rock meter to fly through the roof. Junior's eyebrows furrowed, noticing I changed my difficulty from hard to medium. I know I'm gonna pay for that later. I hit the last five notes  earning a 200 streak free game.

     During the second song, Junior stepped in front of me, causing me to miss three notes. He stepped back into position,  snickering at me. "Since you wanna cheat."

      "No fair!" I bellowed, "You never specified what difficulty we could play on!"

     He scoffed, "You know I only play on the highest difficulty, Annie Mae. Look here, play the song like I tell ya to play!"

     "Fine." I switched it back to expert, still focused on the prize at hand. I grabbed my star power and my rock meter soared. Finally the last few notes were coming my way. As soon as  I prepared to hit the notes, he licked his lips, causing me to lose my 1000 notes streak.

    He exhaled with a whoosh, cutting his eyes at me. "God dang it, Annie Mae, you done messed up our perfect score!" He flung the guitar on the bed before shoving me against the wall. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

      "I'm-I'm sorry Ike," I said, shivering. "But you distracted me."

       "And what should I do to you as punishment?" He pinned my hands beside my ears.

      "Um, paddle for 200, Alex," I stuttered.

       He lifted his brows, "Interesting choice." He released me before heading to our bathroom.  "You better not move from the spot." I heard him warn me. He returned a few moments later with my personal paddle in hand. "I wonder why you chose this? You could've picked anything."

     I swallowed a bit of air, and sigh at my impeding doom. "That was the first thing I could think of, Papi."

    He chuckled, "Since I'm so fair, shall I give you a second chance?"

      "Yes please," I pleaded.

     He spun me towards the wall, delivering three whacks to my butt. "Ok, pick again."

     "I thought you were giving me a second chance with the game!" I pouted. "No fair!"

     "All's fair Babygirl,  but you chose this. I'm just giving you what you wanted." He rubbed my butt. "You better choose again before I decide."

      "How about I reduce my wing piece from forty to twenty five," I said, shakily. "I can manage with a twenty five piece with fries and still get full, if you're worried about the kids."

     "Another interesting choice." He turned me back to him. "You sure?"

     "For a month," I said. "I might actually get used to it. As long as I'm not hurting the kids."

     He tilted his head, snickering at me, "What in the world is wrong with you? Is that your final answer?"

     "Ok." I took a deep breath. "I'll take my previous punishment for cursing, and ignoring you."