Bonus 8

"Jade Alaina Johnson! Gavin Morris Evans the Third! Get down off the sofa!" Jade is now three years old, and GMan is now one, and more rambunctious than ever. They keep me drained, especially because six weeks ago, we welcomed Julina Janelle into our family. Just like her big brother, Lina isn't as fussy unless she needs to be fed or changed. I was in the process of feeding her, when my two toddlers started tearing up the sofa. They always act up whenever I'm busy with Lina and especially when Junior isn't around. Whenever it's the opposite, they're the perfect angels.

   The door signal chimed as it opened and shut. "Hey y'all," Junior grinned at us. "Get off that couch." He fussed at GMan.

"Want me to take him to the room, Daddy?" Jade flashed an innocent smile.

"What were you just doing, J Boo? Looking just as guilty as ever." His stern expression deepened.

"Nothing." She showed her teeth as she smiled.

"What was she just doing, Dae?" He glanced at me.

   "Jumping on the sofa with him," I said, lifting Lina over my shoulders to burp her. "I just straightened up the living room, and they waited until I went in the kitchen to turn off the oven to get on it."

   He nodded, "That's what I thought. Come here Lil girl."

"No, Daddy!" She ran with him following.

   I chuckled to myself. Although she was in trouble, it was still a cute scene. He is so good with her, and even though she knows Jed is her father, she still recognizes Junior as her dad as well. They have a very good relationship as father and daughter. As I stood up to bring Lina to her room, GMan climbed back up off the sofa. "Get down, or Daddy's gonna get you." I flashed a warning look, and he immediately scurried off to his room.

   With the toddlers fed, and in their rooms, and Lina sound asleep in her room, I took the liberty to take my bath and later curl up with a good book. After Junior ate his dinner, I would go and clean up the kitchen. I grabbed one of his tshirts that I stole and made my way to the bathroom.

   I peeked up, finding Junior loosening his tie and one eyebrow raised at his t-shirt on the cabinet. "You love snatching my shirts, Huh?"

   "They're just so comfortable, Papi," I teased while stepping in my water. "I can just wear them all day."

   His other brow joined the other upwards, "You ain't about to be wearing nothing when you, or should I say we get done." He hung his jacket and folded his pants before slipping in behind me.

   I turned to face him, arms encased around his neck. "Oh, that's right. Today does mark the end of the six weeks wait," I replied with a smirk.

   "Oh really?" He smirked back. "Who knew?" He ran the towel over his chest, his eyes on mine.

   I chuckled. "I thought you keep up with that type of stuff, Mister Morris," I teased while taking the towel out of his hands. I began washing his arms, then brought the towel to his legs. I peeped down with a smirk. "Clearly he remembers."

    He shook his head, "No, no, no, a thousand times no. I recall nothing."

   "I think you do," I replied while stroking his length. "I could've sworn Junior Junior never forgets."

    He shook his head, his smirk spreading,  "Mane, I just came to take a bath. Move! Always trying to jump on me."

   "Oh really?" I said, bringing my lips to his neck. "I thought you like when I jump on you."

After The RainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara