Bonus 10

We were in complete shock, however we were expecting it one day. We thought it was gonna skip us, but it didn't.  There they were; two floating beans on the screen. Junior and I were elated, however I know we won't be able to have a home birth. Grandma always puts her multiple patients in the high risk category, so I will have to be seen every two weeks for a scan. After we left Grandma's office, we dropped Jade off at Zay's, then headed back home.

    We arrived home that night at eight o'clock pm. Both GMan and Lina were knocked out, but Marcus was wide awake. Marcus is a really good baby. All he wants is food, being clean, and someone to play with him. Junior grabbed both GMan and Lina out of their car seats, and I grabbed Marcus and we brought them inside. Once we got the kids settled, he went to get our bags out of the truck while I take a quick shower.  After my shower, I performed my usual bedtime routine, then slipped into bed with my current read, since I had a few bottles pumped.

    I could hear Junior trash talking someone he was destroying on the game. "This how you dominate, Marcus." Junior chuckled.

     I snickered to myself. The boys are gonna one day dominate him on the game. I removed my glasses, closed my book and placed it on the nightstand,  then sat on the edge of the bed. I took a minute before lifting myself from the edge, then I made my way to the living room.

   My heart melted as I saw my two handsome men. Marcus was laid comfortably on his daddy's chest while Junior eyes were focused on beating Vin. I slowly walked over to them, then leaned in and grabbed my little boy off Junior's chest. "After you finish playing with Vinny, then come play with me," I called out while walking away toward the boys' room.

    I heard Junior telling Vinny he'd beat him more later. I glanced over my shoulder, finding Junior leaning against the door seal. "Hi, I'm Junior, wanna play?" He lifted a machete, mimicking Chucky's laugh. "You see this chunky four month old?" I said with a smile. "Soon as I lay him down, it's on."

    He jerked back his head, "Say what?" He scoffed and nodded his head, walking away. He returned moments later, taking Marcus from me and led him to his room. Seconds afterwards, he returned butt naked, glaring at me. "Repeat what you said." He approached the bed.

   I bit my fingernail, and lowered my lids while glaring seductively. "Come play with me, Papi," I twirled my hair around my finger.

    He grabbed my ankles, "Repeat what you said."

   I said, 'It's on.'" I pursed my lips together. "You have twins to feed."

   He nodded, "Oh OK, so you're wanted to get knocked out, huh?"

    "There's bottles pumped," I purred. "So I don't wanna wake up until noon tomorrow evening."

    He entered me without warning. "Alrighty Snow White," He grunted, lifting my legs to his creases.

   I smiled triumphantly. "Only you can give me the sleep I need, Papi. You're the only sleep aid I need."

    "Sleep tight, Snow White," he said against my lips, lifting my ankles to his shoulders.

    I moaned as I worked my hips against him. "Thank you for the twins, Papi," I groaned at his thrusts.

   "Thank you for carrying them." He plowed deeper. "Thank you for going through all you have carrying and birthing my children. " He drilled harder. "Thank you for  being good to me and our children." He squeezed my hips. "Thank you for not breaking my heart and treating me like a king."

     "Thank you for being my partner in life and best friend," I replied, breathlessly. I groaned as he continued plowing me. "Let's have a renewal for our next anniversary."