Tropical Development

I have never been this nervous since the day of my wedding. My hands were drenched in sweat. Anticipation crept up inside as I paced back and forth. I knew I had this feeling since the day after we stepped off of the cruise ship two weeks ago. Finally it was time to check the lookalike thermometer sitting on my sink. I walked over to the counter, then picked up the stick. Negative. Huh, strange. I have all the symptoms, yet there's a clear as day minus sign stretched across the small window. I abruptly snatched the pregnancy test off the counter, then threw it angrily in the trash. In a way I was disappointed, however I was somewhat relieved. We just celebrated our one year of marital bliss two weeks ago. Although Jeddie and I want a family, we should spend some alone time together before we start building. I sighed at my conflicted feelings, then left out the bathroom to start dinner.

I began to study for my upcoming finals, when that over queasiness started up again. This was a very important exam, and I needed to ace it if I was going to grab my bachelors in Atmospheric Science. As I buried my head inside my book, an overly tired sensation overcame me. I'm not pregnant, so why am I so tired? Why am I so nauseous? The realization finally hit that I was nervous about graduating college, and this has got to be the reason I'm feeling the way I have. Yeah, that's it. I got up to head to the kitchen, and turn the crockpot on low, so I can go to bed. I'm really not feeling up to do anything today, and I just need to relax and sleep.

In four weeks time, me and Jeddie's graduation day has finally come, yet I became more and more sick by the day. He decided to follow in his father's footsteps by earning his bachelors in engineering, whilst I follow my dream as a meteorologist. Usually, waking up in the morning would be absolute bliss, however today, not so much. Today I'm really struggling to get out of bed, until a familiar sensation pressed against the back of my neck encouraged me to get my head in gear. He pulled me close to his abs, then proceeded to kiss my spot until I jumped out of bed, racing to the bathroom. That didn't stop him from following me in. As I began to wash my face, he crept up behind me and spun me around to face him. My face was full of soap, however he still decided to spread my legs apart and give me morning delight. With the toothbrush in one hand and toothpaste in the other, he continued on giving me pleasure while I'm trying to brush my teeth. "Come on Jeddie, we gotta get ready for graduation," I moaned. He ignored my plea, and continued on assaulting my zone. My nervousness came creeping around the corner, causing me to release our red beans and rice dinner from last night all over his freshly cut hair. But do you think that stopped him? He got up from off his knees, then unbuttoned my nightshirt that I was wearing, and pulled it down. He then picked me up and wrapped my legs around him causing our socket to extension cord connection, and carried me to the shower. The flow of the water caused the food chunks to flow completely out of his hair. With my body pressed firmly against the walls of the shower, I grabbed his shampoo from the caddy and proceeded to lather his head. While he's drilling my kitty, I continue to scrub his hair to get the smell of spew out of his waves. This man had pure talent; every girl's husband should possess this gift. I held on for dear life as he made one final powerful thrust, signaling the end of our mind blowing powerful session. However, after he pulled out, I became weaker than I was before. I'm sorry, but now, I definitely can't make it to graduation.

I tumbled against him, after he put me down, causing us both to lose balance. "Baby, are you ok?" he asked. "You don't look well Lina." I placed my hand over my forehead and shook my head. "Jeddie, I was really trying hard to make it, but I'm honestly too sick to walk across a stage," I said. "Look at what happened earlier. Imagine if that happened while I'm grabbing my diploma." He gave a sorrowful sigh, then proceeded to wash me up, then carried me to our bed, tucked me in, then headed back to the bathroom.

What a disappointment. I had family and friends coming down for this event, including Libby and Junior. I'm definitely gonna have to go to the doctor's now. I've been sick like this for a whole four weeks. I've been ruled out pregnancy six weeks ago when I had a negative result on the test. So what could it be? I can't be bothered to go today; I got a graduation party to take care of later in the day. He stepped out of the bathroom, all glistening and oiled up. Just looking at the water drops all over his back did absolutely nothing to help my overly raging hormones. As I watched him putting on his boxers and undershirt, I became more heated with hornitude, however I'm too sick to even think about taking care of my sexual needs. He then proceeded to climb back in bed and wrap his arms around me, burying his head into the side of my neck. "Um, what do think you're doing Sir?" I said in a sassy manner. I held my hand up toward his face in a halting stance, holding my head up with my eyebrow arched up. He perched himself upward onto his elbow, and peered into my eyes. "I'm staying home, and taking care of my wife," he replied with his arms folded. I returned the gesture, mirroring his expressions, then gave off a authoritative glare. "No in the Flaming Hot Cheetos you ain't!" I retorted. "It doesn't make sense for both of us to miss graduation, especially since you got a job already lined up," I reminded him. "Man, bump that," he cross-examined. "I need to be here and take care of you." I pulled him close to my lips, then hungrily kissed him. "You go to graduation, and later on, when I'm feeling better, I'll take good care of you," I whispered against his lips. Defeated, he got up from underneath the covers, then proceeded to get dressed. I buried my head underneath the covers, so I didn't have to look at him. I overheard him talking on the phone with someone, telling them my situation, and asking them to look after me. Must be my mommy. "Baby, I just told your mom what's going on with you, and she said she'll check on you later on," he said. He then walked over to me, kissed me on my forehead, then placed his hand on my belly. "See you later, Love." Huh. Weird. After he left the room, I got under the covers after the strange encounter and went straight to sleep.