𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 - 01

✱ ✥✥ ✱
21st of July 1925

✱ ✥✥ ✱21st of July 1925

✱ ✥✥ ✱

Florence, a twenty nine year old freshly married woman, was sat at the bar in her own husbands establishment.

"What's a pretty young lady like you sitting here all by herself, hm?" An older man, looking to be in his around mid thirties inquires.

"Oh, I'm just having a drink, what's a man like yourself doing here all alone" Florence giggles lightly making the man smile.

"Dean, Dean walker Webster, and you are?" The man known as Dean offers his hand which Florence gladly takes.

"Florence, Florence March" She smiles lightly at him making him smirk.

A sudden presence makes her back stiffen.

"James!" Florence turns around to hug her beloved husband.

"James?" Dean questions.

"Yes, James my husband!" She smiles brightly at the man who has an angered look on his face.

"James! This is my new friend, Dean, a very modern name if I do say so myself" Florence smiles at James.

"That is positively splendid dear!" James smiles softly, turning to the man in front of him.

"Why would I be friends with a slut?"

The man's words hit like a dagger to Florence's confidence.

"Pardon?" Florence mutters out.

She could feel James' grip on her hips get tighter.

"This must have been a mistake, how about we go have a drink up the stair," James offers making Florence's heart shatter more.

Why would he willingly drink with someone that had done her wrong.

"Splendid"

And with that James and Dean disappeared making Florence sob.

The scene the bartender saw in front of him was horrific.

A woman who felt as though her husband had betrayed her.

✱ ✥✥ ✱

As the night dragged on Florence decided to go and confront James.

As she walked down the hallway her heart raced faster and faster.

As she made it to door '64' she took a deep shakey breath.

Turning the door knob she walks into the room to find James stood over the man from the bar.

"James?" Florence's weak voice whispers making James snap around.

A worried look on his face.

"Florence, my love! Please do no be angry with me!" James slowly walks towards the woman.

"Why would I be angry?" Florence hurried over to James enveloping herself in James' arms.

He slowly wraps his arms around the little psycho he loved so dearly.

✱ ✥✥ ✱
Fin

Word count - 390
Epilogue - Florence meets a man in the bar, he thinks he is going to have sex with her but is saddened upon James' arrival. James Jill's said man after he calls Florence a slut.

Authors notes/ Questions!

Short one I know! Was gonna make a smut but decided we would just start off with a jealous imagine!

All love ❤️!