𝗠𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘇 - 06

✱ ✥✥ ✱
The hotel Cortez, California, USA
31st of October 2015
Devils Night extravaganza
✱ ✥✥ ✱

✱ ✥✥ ✱The hotel Cortez, California, USA31st of October 2015Devils Night extravaganza ✱ ✥✥ ✱

✱ ✥✥ ✱

I awaken with a strong arm around my waist, we both lie pin straight.

The sound of an Alarm screeches like a banshee distantly.

Both me and James shoot up quickly, our posture not faltering in the slittiest.

"Good morning, Cara mia" James turns to me, taking my hand into his and kissing my knuckles gently.

"Good morning, Mon Cher" I smile at him.

I throw my legs over the side of the bed, I feel the bed rise as he rushes to my side to help me up.

"Thank you, James" As he guides me to the wardrobe I kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, my queen," James responds with a smile plastered across his face.

"Shall I be accompanying you to your  soirée? My dear" I question to him as he slides a black dress up my curves .

I would love nothing more!" James compliments kissing up my neck and to my face.

✱ ✥✥ ✱

As James presses the elevator button I turn to him abruptly.

"Shall we get a drink?" I ask him lovingly.

"Oh yes dear, we shall, you look like you need a drink" He steps into the elevator, offering his hand for me to step in.

"Very much so, my dear, I am quite honestly parched," I fain, placing my hand on my chest.

"We shall not have that!" James almost shouts, practically pulling me towards the bar.

"Oh thank you, Mon Cher" I smile kissing his cheek, he slowly lifts me up onto the seat.

"Wine?" Liz asks me.

"Yes please," I Smile at her.

"Look who it is, Morticia and Gomez," Sally laughs making me turn to James confused.

"Morticia? How do they know the name of the baby?" I giggle at James confusedly.

"Baby?" Sally and Liz ask in unison.

"Yes, in the 20s we had a baby, Morticia, but she was taken to an orphanage, neither James nor I could bring ourselves to have her join us, she died years ago" I tear up as James rushes to my side.

"Now now, Cara Mia we don't speak of that, we know how it gets you," He wipes my tear kissing every spot they fell on.

"You are like Morticia and Gomez," Liz chimes in making James and I look at each-other.

"Who is this Morticia, and who is this Gomez you speak so highly of?" James asks Sally, though he normally strays from speaking to her.

She slowly pulls out a long device and shows us a photo of a woman in a black dress, and a man with a moustache and suit like James.

"We are like Morticia and Gomez!" I kiss him hurriedly making him smile against my lips.

"We certainly are Cara mia" He kisses my hand again.

✱ ✥✥ ✱

Word count - 475
Epilogue - Morticia and Gomez Adams except James and Reader.