𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 08

Hotel Cortez, California, USA

✱ ✥✥ ✱James x !fem!reader!Triggers - sex - spanking - voyuerism - rough sex

✱ ✥✥ ✱
James x !fem!reader!
Triggers - sex - spanking - voyuerism - rough sex

My long y/h/c hair cascaded on my back, I slowly take a sip of my wine.

"What's a beautiful woman like you doing sitting on her own?" I young man approaches, dirty blonde hair covering his eyes slightly.

"Oh thank you, you're very kind" I smile at him slightly, passing off his attentiveness.

"Well when I see a beautiful woman, such as yourself, I must approach," he flirts flashing me a pearly smile.

"You're very flattering!" I giggle placing a hand on my chest.

"Why are you alone, might I ask?" He looks at me seriously leaning back into his seat.

"Can't a woman enjoy a drink, on her own?" I ponder making him chuckle darkly.

"Well I don't think you are fully alone, that man behind you seems to be keeping a close eye on you."

I turn around to see James watching the man darkly.

I see James shuffle off of his seat and walk over to where me and the man are sat.

"Good afternoon, my dearest," He mutters through his teeth.

"It takes more than simple flattery to woo my wife" James turns to speak to the man angrily.

"You and your crap watch can leave my hotel" James almost shouts.

I see the man scurry off.

"As for you," He looks down at me harshly pulling my arm.

"I will deal with you in our suite" He mutters in my ear making me shiver with delight.

✱ ✥✥ ✱

As soon as James and I walk through the doors of room 64 he kisses me roughly.

Balling my hair up behind my head, pushing me fiercely.

He looks down at the black dress I wore, looking at the slit on the leg, the low cut neckline.

"What a lovely dress, dear" He compliments running his arm
Up my arm "ashame it has to be ruined" he quickly rips the garment with ease.

As I stand there in my bra and panties I feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

"Look at you, I've got you dripping" he moves his fingers to feel the wet patch on the pink underwear "even though I've barely touched you"

"Who's done this to you?" He growls making me let out a pleasureful cry.

"You! Only you!" I cry making him chuckle.

"What do you want?" He asks campy, almost mocking my demeanour.

"I want you, I want to feel you, please James!" I cry as he slowly presses his thumb against my sensitive area harder.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me please! Use me!" I beg soppily.

"As you wish," he swiftly rips off my underwear making me gasp as the cold air hits my wet pussy.

He picks me up laying my down on the bed.

Unzipping his trousers horribly slowly.

As soon as his length is out he pumps a few times before roughly pushing into me.

"Tell me who you belong to" he grunts out as he roughly thrusts into me.

"You! James!" I shout.

"Louder!" He commands spanking  me.

"You! James Patrick March!" I cry as he speeds up.

"James I'm go-"

"Cum for me then!" He grunts making the coil in my stomach burst.

I feel my whole body shake as we both cum.

He slowly pulls out before going to the bathroom and coming back with a towel.

After cleaning us both up he slowly eases into bed with his shirt off.

"You are mine dearest"

✱ ✥✥ ✱