𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 - 𝟎𝟗

✱ ✥✥ ✱
The can can, California, USA
15th of March 1923

✱ ✥✥ ✱The can can, California, USA15th of March 1923

✱ ✥✥ ✱

James Patrick March sat sipping on his Whisky, speaking with one of his
' business associates '.

"I believe the hotel, should be lavish, art deco, gold detailing, I have spoken with the decorator, he says he is able to detail the hotel for a small fee I'm willing to pay" James spoke with the investors, suddenly being cut off by cabaret music.

' The dress is Chanel, the shoes YSL
The bag is Dior, Agent Provocateur
My address today, LA by the way
Above Sunset Strip, the Hills all the way '

The most ravishing woman he had ever seen started dancing over the stage.

Her dance was graceful, her y/s/c skin covered barely by a sparkly dress, her y/h/c hair was curled and she was graceful.

She and a few other women walked about the stage.

' My rings are by Webster
They make their heads twirl
They all say, "Darling, what did you do for those pearls?"
What? I am a good girl '

She waggled her fingers at James, giving him a smirk.

"Who is that?" James asked, Almost breathlessly.

"Y/n y/l/n, the one that racks in the most regulars" James' 'business associate' chuckles.

✱ ✥✥ ✱

And suddenly James had courted Y/n Y/l/n.

Headlines all over California.

' wealthy businessman courted burlesque performer'

And it bothered James, how men ogled at her, how they saw what only he was meant to see.

So he killed every single man that lay eyes on Y/n.

✱ ✥✥ ✱

"Hey Jamesy" You walk in, swaying your hips, looking at the man sat on the couch.

"Hello, Dearest, now that your here I have something of the utmost importance to speak with you about" James sighed sitting forward.

She slowly sat down on the comfortable couch, a worried expression plastered across her face.

"What's wrong, James?" She asked slowly.

"Quit your job." James quickly states making her gasp.

The patter of rain against their window sounded like an echo.

"Pardon?" She quickly asked, not sure if she heard it wrong.

"I can't stand it, your mine, and I promise to provide for you, I can't stand those men ogling at my wife!" James quickly shouts making your eyes widen.

"Wife? James-"

"Marry me, become my wife, quit that god forsaken job!"

"James, I don't know what to say?" She asks hurriedly as he rushes to her side, she looks down at the the man sat on his knees infront of her.

"Yes, say yes."

"Yes James, I'll marry you, I'll quit my job if you so wish"

✱ ✥✥ ✱