What comes with Love? ♔ ·°

The main message that Jesus taught and preached was about love but it was also about repentance. To turn away from sin, and to go to God, to submit to God through faith in Jesus.

Repentance is a part of love, if we say we love God, we should do our best to strive and grow to please Him by faith, trust, and obeying Him willingly. Faith in Jesus is the very first step, but the journey and relationship with Him is only just the beginning.

Jesus also preached that when we have faith and repent to Him, that we should also do good works unto God that He already planned since the beginning. This should be a daily thing by following Jesus Christ.

Our faith in Jesus gives us hope, God keeps His promises, and His gift to us is free and eternal life. Hebrews 11:1

When we continuously seek God and we follow Jesus and His teachings, this means to hear His word and do His word, application is involved. When this happens, there will be growth and transformation in the Christian, to take on the character of Jesus, to live like Jesus, to love like Jesus.

The Holy Spirit that is given to us as a gift to believers will help us to walk in this way but we have to be yielding to Him, get to know Him, trust and Obey Him. Jesus does set people free of sin, we no longer have to be a slave to sin, addiction, anxiety, depression, lies, demons, death, and all of that other stuff, by placing our faith in Jesus Christ.

He gives us the strength to get through those things when we rely on Him and trust Him. He gives us the weapons to fight against those things, because what we think is happiness, it's temporary, but Jesus gives Eternal Joy.

What He has to offer us is so much more than what we could possibly imagine. Receive that by faith in Jesus.

°·♔  Jesus   ♔·° °·♔  is   ♔·° °·♔  Lord   ♔·°

I emphasize FAITH in JESUS for a reason because that leap of faith toward Him will make a difference in your life.

°·♔  Jesus   ♔·° °·♔  is   ♔·° °·♔  Lord   ♔·°

-Bee

January 9, 2023