Partner

Summary: Mahiru really, really needs to stop calling Kuro his partner... or not.

~○●○~

Mahiru has always tried to help everyone, and therefore likes staying late to help his classmates with preparation for school events.

Sometimes it's up to Kuro to drag his eve away from the work, hopping out of his bag to transform in an isolated place and coming back to drag Mahiru off by the wrist. It's a pain... but it's worth it if he can get hone for some ramen and gaming...

...and to stop his troublesome eve from overworking himself.

"Mahimahi..."

"Ah! Kuro!" Mahiru greeted, smiling. "I'll be in a bit, I just need to finish putting up posters for the festival-"

"It's 6:30 pm. We're going now."

"You know he's right," Koyuki chipped in. "We all took a break and grabbed dinner. You didn't."

Mahiru batted Koyuki over the head and returned, "Kuro it's a few more posters, it'll take me like 15 minutes."

"...7 minutes."

The Sloth pair engaged in a staring contest for some seconds before Mahiru sighed and conceded, "Fine, it's a deal! Go grab a soda from the vending machine down the hall or something while you wait."

"...you're such a pain."

7 minutes later, Mahiru handed the others the posters he was holding. He apologized, "Sorry I gotta go soon- I promised Kuro I'd go-"

"Who is Kuro to you by the way?" Ryusei asked.

Mahiru rolled his eyes and retorted, "I've told you a million times, Kuro's my partner."

"Does he live with you?"

"Yeah- he's-"

"Mahiru...!"

"Ack!!" Mahiru yelped. He turned around and scolded, "Kuro! Don't sneak up on me like that!!"

"What- whatever you troublesome idiot... let's... let's go home..." Kuro muttered. He grabbed Mahiru's wrist and began dragging him down the hall.

"Wait- KURO! LET ME GRAB MY BAG FIRST YOU DUMB CAT!!"

"I've already grabbed it for you..."

"THEN LET ME WALK MYSELF!!"

"You're so loud... such... such a pain..."

Ryusei, Koyuki and Sakuya stared after them.

"Hah... I didn't think that'd be the kinda guy Mahiru'd be into..." Koyuki finally remarked. "He seems so intense and scary..."

"It's good that he's getting nagged to take care of himself for a change," Ryusei returned. "Now that he's got a boyfriend who's willing to draw the line for him."

"Yeah... Kuro carried him bridal style once all the way out the school... I think half the class saw him..."

"Pretty much the entire school knows about that yeah."

Sakuya suddenly burst in laughter.

"Ah?! Sakuya?!"

"Ah haha... don't worry about it it's nothing," Sakuya dismissed.

This is gonna be hilarious...

~○●○~

"HEH?!"

A screech broke the still air.

Kuro flinched and looked at his eve. He questioned flatly, "Mahiru...?"

Servamp Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें