Part 3

"Wait, so he's like, cute cute?" Sapnap asked, crossing his legs like a small child being told a story. "Fuck yeah, dude. He's like, a hard smash." I scoffed, I took another puff of the burning joint in my hand. "Unfair, dude! I wanna meet this guy." Sapnap frowned. I held out the joint as an offer to the brunette and his frown was quickly replaced with a grin. "Maybe one day, but I call dibs if we find out he's gay." Sapnap rolled his eyes and moved the joint away from his lips. He sucked a deep breath in and held the smoke there.

"Clay, there's people at the door for you!" My head snapped towards my bedroom door and Sapnap coughed as he quickly blew the smoke away and waved it away with his hand. "Shit." I mumbled, jumping off of my bed. I ran over to the window and pushed it open before grabbing a random cologne off of the bedside table just below it. I sprayed the bottle until Sapnap burst out into a fit of coughs and threw a pillow at me, yelling at me to stop before he 'overdoses on my shitty cologne'.

I flipped him off and placed the cologne back onto the bedside table. "Who's even here?" Sap asked. I shrugged. "Fuck knows, you're the only person in this shit show of a town that'll look me in the eyes so." I lifted my shoulders in an uninterested shrug, opening the door as I did so. "Maybe it's Jesus and his boyfriends coming over for an orgy." I joked, turning over my shoulder to flash a grin at my friend. Sapnap threw his head back in a laugh and I chuckled before closing the door behind me.

"Who is it?" I asked, grabbing the staircase bannister. I paused on the top stair but after a few seconds of silence I huffed and made my way down the stairs. Maybe it's Sapnap's dad? No, he would've messaged Sap. Maybe Patches got lost and they just read the return address and name on her collar? I don't know.

I leaped off of the bottom stair, landing on the hardwood floor with a loud crash and an 'Oi' from my dad. He hates when I do that, apparently it'll 'ruin the floor' or something like that but I'm calling bullshit on that.

I turned down the hall to see my mom standing beside the open door. George and Amelia stood awkwardly outside and I paused in my spot, my hand gripping onto the small table beside me in order to stop myself faster. My mom beamed, inviting the two in and then bombarding them with questions about food and drinks. Each of them politely declined but of course my mom didn't drop the subject.

"Are you sure? I can order some pizza if you're hungry!" She rushed, her phone was open ready in her hand practically itching to dial the number. "No, thank you." Amelia smiled. "We ate before we left." She added. My mom awed in disappointment. "Alright then, you two. Why don't you go upstairs to Clay's room? He has a friend over at the moment but I'm sure you two will be able to deal with them." She placed a hand on George's back and he pressed his lips together, forcing them into a grateful smile. "Sure, thanks." He mumbled, stepping away from my mom's pushing hand.

Her nose scrunched for a moment before her eyes landed on me. Oh shit. "Have you been smoking?" She asked. I scoffed, waving a hand. "No, obviously not." I denied. It was obvious that I was lying but I wasn't too sure if she could tell or not. Her eyes squinted ever so slightly and she sniffed the air. "Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yup!" I exclaimed, grabbing both Amelia and George's sleeves before I pulled the two towards me. "Thanks for the company!" I yelled, pulling the two around the corner. Amelia yelped in surprise and I dropped both of their arms once my mom was out of sight. I wiped my hands onto my jeans with a disgusted 'ew' before holding my limp hands out in front of me.

"A few rules before you meet Sap." I turned to start walking up the stairs. "He doesn't speak English so if you know any Spanish, that'll help. He doesn't like eye contact so just try and avoid looking at the guy. And, most importantly, don't bring up his lack of hair, he's very self conscious." I bullshitted. Hey, if I'm going to have the fuckers over the least I can do is have some fun with them.

George scoffed. "Is he some sort of zoo animal?" He joked. "Yes." I replied simply. "I found him in a urinal in the Florida zoo, I had to bathe him and everything." I lied. "Ew." Amelia whispered and I had to bite my lip to hold back a laugh. "Are you actually being serious?" She asked. I stopped in front of my bedroom door and turned to face the two.

"Nah, I'm just bullshitting you. He's cool, you don't need to worry." I smiled. Amelia sighed in relief and I pushed open my bedroom door, only to be greeted with the strong smell of weed and smoke. Sapnap sat on my bed, a bong in his hands as his eyes strained over in our direction. He moved his head up, breathing out the mouthful of smoke. "Is this the cu-"

"This is George!" I grit, cutting the other off with a look. I don't need George ghosting me because I called him cute. "And Amelia. They're new in town." Sapnap placed the bong under my bed and sat up. "Sup."

"Hey!" Amelia smiled, stepping into my room and looking around. George raised his hand in a half assed wave. "Did you lie to your mum about smoking?" George asked. I reached my hand over his head to pull the door shut. "Yeah? Do you know how much shit I'd be in if she caught me smoking? Especially weed." I scoffed. "Lying is bad." Amelia accused, putting down the bottle of cologne she'd randomly picked up.

"Why is your bedside table not actually by your bed's side?" She asked, frowning in confusion as she looked at the empty spot on the left side of my bed. "Having two next to my bed makes me look straight." I shrugged, kicking the pile of dirty clothes as I walked to my bed. I flopped down into my original seat, the space I had been sitting in before my mom decided to push two random Brits into my room.

George wasn't as interested in my room as Amelia and I'd be lying if I said it didn't disappoint me just a bit. It's not like I want him to be snooping around my room and asking questions like his sister, it's just why isn't he snooping around and asking questions, you know? I have a very interesting room and I want to show it off.

I have a window, and a bedside table that was moved away from the side of my bed. I have another bedside table on the right side of my bed full of things I cannot say out loud or I will be burned on a cross. I have a closet pushed against the right wall of my room, right next to my door. I have a pile of dirty clothes in front of said closet. I have a desk in the corner of my room with a hardly used pc and gaming chair, a pile of books that don't belong on my giant ass bookshelf even though they're the only books I own. (I didn't buy any of them, they were all gifts.)

I have a big gay flag. I have a big bookcase running all along the left wall of my room, holding everything except books on it. It had crumpled school work, empty deodorant bottles, a car licence plate I stole from the side of the road after a car crash. I have a bed. I have everything, you'd be boring to not ask about my disgusting room.

"You need to clean your room." George kicked a dirty hoodie away from his feet. Panic over. He talked about my room. "It is clean." I frowned, looking down at the, definitely not clean, bedroom floor. "This is clean for Dream." Sapnap agreed, leaning over the side of my bed to look at the floor. "Then I think Dream needs to start cleaning more." I pouted at the brunette. My room is my pride and joy. It has everything I could ever want and more, it stays how it is.

"Well I think George is a neat freak bitch." He rolled his eyes. "I'm not a neat freak, I just have standards." He scoffed. What kind of standards? People standards? Cleanliness standards? Room standards? I personally think I am a ten out of ten for every single one of the options but whatever, I have Sappy Wappy to love me and not complain about my room.

WC: 1528