Part 4

"Wait, let me get this straight." I scoffed, cutting Amelia off mid sentence. Sapnap's jaw hung wide, his eyes staring at the two like they were just murdered and brought back to life right then. "You-" I pointed at the two of them. "Have never swore before?" I asked. Amelia nodded. "Yeah. You've met our mum, she won't even let me leave the house unless I'm with George." My eyes widened.

There's quite a few things I've learnt about these two. One, is that they've never smoked, or been in the same room as someone smoking until today. That's pretty reasonable, I guess, for two teens. Two, they've never lied. (Apparently.) George seemed a bit suspicious with that one but I guess I'll have to take his word for it. Three, they've never swore before. They've never said 'for God's sake' or anything like that.

"I'm not allowed a boyfriend unless my parents approve of him too. He has to go to church and believe in God." Amelia complained. George turned his head to her with a grossed out face before he looked away and back at the flag hung above my bed. He'd been interested in the flag since he'd seen it and I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

It's not like the most interesting thing to look at, either. It's just the male loving male flag. The different shades of green and blue with a white line. I doubt he even knows what it means, having his whole life controlled. I'd be surprised if he's even watched porn before.

"Oh yeah, by the way." I cleared my throat and Amelia hummed in confusion. "I'm gay, for men, and whatever our parents think is gonna happen between us, really isn't going to happen." Amelia looked shocked, which shocked me since the skirt I wore the day we met must've been one of the biggest giveaways I've ever seen. Also, I'm pretty sure my mom told them when we met. Or did I just imagine that?

"You're gay?" She asked, voice raising slightly in pure shock. "He literally has one of the biggest gay flags on his wall, what do you mean 'you're gay'?" Sapnap chuckled. Amelia just blinked. George just stared at me with wide eyes. He pushed the gaming chair he'd taken a seat on back and kept his mouth shut.

I'm guessing this wasn't a very smart idea.

"I did not expect that." She laughed, shaking her head. Now I was confused. "What?" I asked, frowning at her. "I was literally wearing a skirt when we met, my mom told you I'm gay? Did you think I sat away from everyone else just for fun?" I asked. "Uhhhh." She looked at George, who looked away. "Yes?" She turned back to me.

I shook my head. "You're a fucking idiot." She frowned before widening her eyes. "I don't mind, by the way!" Her hands flew up defensively. What? "I don't understand all of the 'kill gays' jazz, I think being gay is pretty cool." She smiled, turning to George briefly. He looked scared. Scared of me. Scared of Sapnap. Scared of Amelia. He looked as if one word leaving his mouth would clamp it shut forever.

"Dude, there's no way." Sapnap scoffed, eyes wide in complete disbelief. There's three supportive people in this town. Me, Sapnap, and Sapnap's dad. That's it. "You're fine with people being gay?" He asked, almost begging for her to say yes with the way he smiled.

"Yeah? I mean, it's not like it affects me anyway." She shrugged. "You guys do you, you know? We can talk about boys together or something." I almost cried. Finally, I had met one person, who wasn't Sapnap or his dad, that was okay with me. Sapnap tackled the girl in a hug.

"Dude!" He laughed. "You're literally amazing, thank you!" He pulled away from her, a big ass smile printed onto his face. She turned to me and I just smiled slightly. I am not hugging her. I don't care how supportive she is, she could be gay herself and I still wouldn't consider hugging her.

Sapnap flopped back onto the bed behind him, a sigh of relief leaving his lips. "I can finally talk about my undying love to boys to someone that isn't Dreamyboy." I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous name. "I thought we agreed on Dream?" I asked, grabbing the raven haired boy's phone from beside me before chucking it onto his chest.

He groaned in pain and placed a hand on his phone. He raised his other hand to flip me off so I did the only reasonable thing and pushed him off the bed.

He yelped, his arms flailing out in an attempt to grab something and stop his fall. He failed, obviously, and went crashing onto my bedroom floor with a loud 'shit'.

"You dick!" He yelled from the floor. I broke out into a wheeze, my eyes squeezing shut and my head tilting back as I struggled for air. "Oh my God!" He yelled, two hands reaching up from the floor to grab the edge of my bed.

I gasped, the lack of air finally reaching my head as I felt my cheeks rise in heat. Sapnap pulls himself up with an exaggerated groan. Amelia laughs at him before offering a hand to pull his limp body up onto the bed while George just watches.

He's acting weird.

"Georgie boy." I called. Sapnap flops down beside me, reaching his arm out like he'd just crawled to the top of Mount Everest. George's eyes snap in my direction, pure fear and anxiety clear on his face. I frowned. "You alright?" I asked. He nodded, swallowed, smiled, and then nodded again. "Yeah, of course."

"From this angle you look like you're being blown." Sapnap points at the brunette opposite him and grins stupidly. "Are you hard?" He sings, circling his finger around the boy's head. Amelia gags. "Gross, Sapnap! What the heck!" Heck. H. E. C. K. Ew.

"No, I'm not hard." George scoffed. "Stop talking about my brother being hard!" Amelia whined, throwing her hands over her ears. Sapnap stared at George accusingly while George just deadpanned back at him. I leaned back, placing my hands behind my head as a makeshift headrest.

"This is my room so if anyone's gonna be hard it's going to be me." I joked, throwing one leg over the other. Sapnap rolled over with a smirk, Amelia scrunched her nose and moved her hands back into her lap and George scoffed out a laugh. "Can I watch?" Sapnap asked. I reached out a hand and grabbed his chin, squeezing it slightly until he was forced into a pout.

"Of course you can, Sappy." I pushed my lips into a pout and started kissing the air. Sapnap slapped my hand away and sat up before folding his arms. "Gay." He huffed, looking away from me.

"Wait, are you two dating?" Amelia asked, squinting slightly as she pointed between us.

Sapnap looked over his shoulder at me and then back at Amelia. "What?" I asked, emphasising the 't'. "Are you not together?" She asked. Sapnap broke out into a laugh and turned back to me. He flung his arms out in front of himself and collapsed into my lap.

"Oh, Dream, my sweet and totally in love with me boyfriend! Kiss me!" He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my head down. A few inches were left between us before Sapnap started making fake kissing sounds and wriggling around in my lap.

I laughed the whole time, trying to mimic his movements and failing miserably. "I'm so confused." Amelia sighed and I lifted my head to stop Sapnap's little moment. "They're not together." George answered for me. I smiled and pointed at him. "We have a winner!" I called, throwing my hands up in the air.

George smiled, clearly amused by the whole situation and Sapnap groaned as he wiggled his way off of my lap. I swear Sapnap is actually just an 80 year old man stuck inside of a 16 year old boy's body. I've never seen him get up from sitting down or kneeling without groaning and reaching for the nearest thing to help him up. He can't even squat without falling straight onto his flat ass. He placed his hand over my crotch, clearly not paying attention to what he actually had his hand on and pushed himself up.

I doubled over, my head landing in my lap as I pulled his hand away and groaned. A shock of pain travelled through my body, landing in my stomach. "Oh my- shit!" I gasped, lifting my head only to drop it back down again. My stomach ached, the indescribable pain just sitting there and making itself at home.

Sapnap laughed before apologising while George and Amelia just laughed. Fuckers. I'd punch each and every one of them in the balls if my balls and stomach weren't burning with this fucking ache, and if Amelia had balls. Well, she might. I'll have to ask later.

I rocked back and forth, blowing air through my tightly closed teeth as the pain very slowly subsided. And I mean very slowly. "Amelia! George! Your mom is here!" The faint voice caught all of our attention. I laughed as best as I could. "Deserved, fuckers. You stupid pricks." I mumbled, mainly to myself.

WC: 1577