Enter, Theodore.

Theodore Hamilton. That was a name that everyone remembered for one reason or another.

Some because of all the things he has accomplished for the World and his neverending passion of going back to his feet, never giving up no matter what was against him.

And for some, they remembered because they knew him in real life. Being one of the nicest and charming people anyone has ever met, with how he acts and treats everyone around him.

He was always there to help around anyone he could and befriending them.

Even the ones that he fought and were former enemies, turned allies in certain circumstances.

While he was emotionally stable, he did have moments in which his anger was the worst part of it and unleashed it on his enemies, never his friends. Which was something for some people the reason why they remembered him.

He was always ready to do the right thing and that he certainly did as his story was full of hardships, tragedy, laughs, fun, seriousness and much more than simple words can express.

In which, allow me to show you the tale of the Saviour Of Link Vrains and all of the hardships that he had to go through.

Flashcut to an image of a young boy, around the age of 6 years old, of the name of Theodore Hamilton sleeping on a futon that had covers of Volcanic Doomfire battling against an Elemental Hero Neos.

His room was that of a traditional Japanese room. He had a small desk with some figurines of popular monsters from Duel Monsters like Stardust Dragon, Number 39: Utopia and Dark Magician with figurines of popular duelists like Seto Kaiba, Zane Truesdale and Jack Atlas with a tiny silver red chair on it. There were several tiny books since today marked an important day for the young Theodore, it was his first day in school.

There were also some toys in a toy chest that consisted of toys of Kakashi Hatake, Sasuke Uchiha, Might Guy, Rock Lee, some Pokemon like Infernape and Blaziken, to characters like Ben Tennyson, Goku and several other popular characters from shows that he loved watching on in the living room which he loved playing with his two best friends.

There was a small wardrobe that contained his shirts, pants, socks and everything else that a boy needed to wear. Finally on the ground next to him was a deck containing a deck of Fire monsters by the name of Lavals, a deck that he really liked to use.

If you couldn't tell, red was his favourite colour, a normal thing for his age, and fire is something that really interests him. Something about it really interests Theodore, like how it was so destructive, but calm at the same time, why it was so cool, but really hot to touch, why it was so interesting, but so simple.

He wasn't a philosopher, not by a long shot since his two best friends, Kiku Kamishirakawa and Seigen Futai, were much more intelligent than him, even when they are kids, but that didn't mean he had many questions about a certain topics like flames and their favourite conversation starter, 'Is hotdog a sandwich?'.

Finally, Theodore Hamilton was a fair skinned boy with a small hair cut that was red on the bottom and silver on the top, with small red eyebrows. While they were closed for now, his eyes were a grayish purple.

The thing to note about Theodore was, despite him having an American name, he lived in Japan in the small city by the lake with a lighthouse a few streets away from his house by the name of Mustafu. The reason for this was because when his dad, Tyson Hamilton, and parents moved over to Mustafu for an easier education compared to Domino City in which he met his now wife, Ichika.

His dad, grandpa and every other male in Theodore's family, from Toshi's side of the family, were cops and despite him wanting to be a duelist, also wanted to be a cop to make him and his parents happy to take the role.