Pain And Gain

After the duel against the Knight Of Hanoi, and after his victory, Soulburner quickly became one of the most massive stars of Link VRAINS, which wasn't expected and was quite shocking that this was all because of one duel with them.

Heck it didn't even become a day later, no, not even an hour later they logged off Kiki kicked the door opened, which made another argument between the older sister and the younger brother how he can't barge into her room like that, but after about 5 minutes of them arguing, and being yelled by their grandma for the second time that day, Kiki can't stop talking about how awesome Soulburner was and how much of a Hero he was, wanting to meet him in real life, making Seigen, Theodore and Kiku chuckle at that.

After an hour and a half, and several plates of sweets later, they all had to go to their home since it was getting late. Seigen and Theodore waved goodbye, Flame also did that, but in the form of an emoji. While they were talking about the 5 Kage Summit Arc in Shippuden, they all saw several interviews and talk shows about him.

They stopped at the store that sells TVs and they all looked at the TVs all having something related to Soulburner. They even had some news articles about him, in an hour.

The Internet is such a fast place.

The two best friends all looked at the titles that were, 'Who is Soulburner?', 'What kind of deck did the new Pro Duelist from Link VRAINS, Soulburner, use and why is it not in stores?', 'Why did Soulburner duel the Knights Of Hanoi?', 'Why are the Knights of Hanoi so interested in Soulburner?', 'What was that small being on Soulburner's duel disk?', 'Does Soulburner have ties with SOL Tech?', 'Why can't Gore stop talking about Soulburner?', 'Who was Blue Angel's saviour? Was it her guardian angel?', 'What is the Cyberse?' and many more.

"Looks like you are famous, Teddy." said Seigen as he kept looking and looking one that wasn't about him at all, but almost to no avail as he glanced at his best friend, "Don't get your head up your ass just because you are now popular."

"I won't , but dear god, it's been..." Theodore looked at his flip phone to see it was 18: 56. He did some math in his head as Flame answered for him.

"Almost 4 hours, Theodore." he said quietly as the silver-red haired boy took his flip phone back to his pocket.

"4 hours, thanks Flame." said Theodore as the Fire Ignis gave a thumbs up emoji. He was getting quite used to the art of modern style of communicating, the same can not be said for his partner though.

"It has been 4 hours and they kept talking about me like I am Abraham Lincoln brought back from the dead." said the silver-red haired boy as his brown haired friend looked at him.

"Or Theodore Roosevelt." said Seigen as Theodore chuckled at that little joke. It wasn't a funny one, but a charming one.

Flame, on the other hand, looked confused as he never heard of either of those two, "I am sorry, I don't quite understand. Who are those two people you talked about?" he asked as the two looked at each other.

They did forget that, while the Ignis are extremely intelligent species and are one of the most powerful and intelligent species on the planet, they really don't know much about human culture, which was fine.

"Well, Abraham Lincoln was an American President that freed the slaves after the Civil war in 1865, but was killed in a theater," explained Theodore as he quite liked learning about the history of the USA, despite it being messed up in most areas.

"And Theodore Roosevelt, who Teddy was most likely named after-"

"Can confirm, my dad loved hearing about him and was inspired about him so he named his son, me, Theodore. While my mom wanted to call me Takeru, named after my great grandpa."