Blaze The Circuit!

(A/N: Play Sasuke's Theme: Hyouhaku + Kokuten.)

The Master Duel between Varis, the leader of the Knights of Hanoi, wielder of Borreload Riot Dragon and a new Link Cyberse monster, and Soulburner, the wielder of the Salamangreat Deck, the origin of the Fire Ignis and the one fighting for Kiku's life, has only begun.

They were inside of the Data Storm, something that no one other than Varis could even think off was even possible, with only standing on a few rocks as they looked down to show the regular Master Duel style format beneath them.

Soulburner, Flame and Varis were the only ones that are in there, and the only ones that could actually communicate with each other as almost all types of communication were lost, making the only important thing in the current moment, the duel to decide the faith of Flame, the rest of the Ignis and The Cyberse World.

Not to mention the mysterious card that was inside of Varis' deck, which they had to be careful of.

Varis: 4000 lp

Hand: 5 cards

Field: No monsters, No Spells and Traps

Soulburner: 4000 lp

Hand: 5 cards

Field: No monsters, No Spells and Traps

Turn Count: 1

Master Duel!

"Let's begin this duel, Soulburner!" yelled Varis as he gripped his hand as Soulburner narrowed his eyes and looked at him with determination.

"Right, Varis!" he said as he readied his duel disk at him. Flame narrowed his eyes at the man.

"I'll start!" he said as he swiped his hand to reveal his hand. He smirked as he found a decent combo to start the duel, "I'll begin by activating Graceful Charity!" he said as the card appeared in front of them. "With this, I get to draw 3 cards from my deck!" he said as he drew the 3 cards that appeared on the top of his duel disk.

He then swiped his hand once more, revealing 7 cards as he picked one of them, "Unfortunately, I have to discard 2 cards for this effect." he said as two cards disappeared from his hand, but then a card returned to his hand, shocking both of them.

"Hey, what gives?!" yelled Soulburner as Varis smirked.

"Well, sorry for not telling you this, but once per duel, when my Extra Deck Chain is sent to the graveyard outside of its effect, I get to add it back to my hand." he said as he revealed the card, before it disappeared.

He then picked a card from his hand, "I now summon my Gateway Dragon!" he said as then on his side of the field appeared a small metallic dragon that was light brown, with small wings, with 3 hands with a golden gate behind the dragon.

(Gateway Dragon: Level 4 - Dark Dragon - Attack: 1600. Defense: 1400.)

Varis then pushed his hand forward, "I then activate my monster's effect! You see, once per turn, I get to special summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dark Dragon from my hand!" he said as Soulburner took a small step back as the dragon went behind the gate, opening it with ease with the inside being light blue.

"So come out, Sniffer Dragon!" he said as from the gate appeared a small dragon. It had black armour around its knees, tail, arms, shoulders, chest and head as it had yellow lining around the armour parts. The dragon had red skin around its arms, legs and the back of its body, but the front it is around the front.

(Sniffer Dragon: Level 2 - Dark Dragon - Attack: 800. Defense: 400.)

"Now, when my Sniffer Dragon is summoned on my field, it sniffs out another Sniffer Dragon from my Deck to my hand." he said as he took a card from his deck.