Bring The Heat!

It is now Friday of the three people that are going to challenge the Knights of Hanoi, and school for the day is now finally finished so they had to go to a place to go to Link VRAINS since staying in school wouldn't be sensible in any shape.

Seigen didn't want them for them to go into his home since it really isn't comfortable since it is filled with energy drinks, which isn't a lie, but at the same time, isn't the whole truth, Theodore's grandparents weren't home, which you think would make them go to that place when they are battling against the Knights Of Hanoi, but unfortunately for them, they forgot to give their grandson a key for the house, so they decided to use Kiku's home which she does have a key with her, but at the same time had her grandmother at home helping her younger brother Kiki with homework.

"Hey, Kiki, long time no see!" said Theodore as he waved towards the younger Kamishirakawa sibling as Kiki looked at the source of the voice as he jumped towards the table, ignoring his grandma's HEY! and his older sister's face palm as he hugged the legs of the silver-red haired boy.

Theodore knelt down and hugged him too since he was one of the only people that he felt comfortable to hug.

"Teddy, I missed you! Much more than my stinking sister." said Kiki as Kiku looked at him.

"I heard that twerp!" said Kiku as Kiki looked at his older sister...and dragged down one of his eyelids with his pinkie with one hand and pulled down a tongue in the other. Seigen chuckled to see his best friend's nose twitch as she was this close to attacking this little troublemaker.

Kiku's grandmother, Kimika, placed her hands on her head as she could hear her grandchildren having an argument when they had guests, three since she didn't notice the Ignis, and said to herself, "Kids these days..."

"Seriously, why are you so annoying all the time?!" yelled Kiku.

"Well I don't know, maybe because you are the most boring sister in the whole world!"

"Well, I am sorry that I can't be interesting to a little brother who throws a fit every day!"

"With a sister like you Mrs-I-Can't-Tell-A-Boy-I-Like-Them-But-Can't-Since-I-Am-Clearly-Oblivious-That-He-Likes-Me-Back! how can't I with your boring talks about his silver and red hair!" he yelled back as Kiku blushed a crimson red.

"Wait, who are you talking about?" asked Theodore in slight jealousy as Seigen, and Flame even though he was currently an eyeball, face palmed.

"Are you kidding me, man?" asked Seigen as his best friend looked at him.

"About what?"

"Nevermind." he grumbled as Flame said under his breath, "So dense."

As the little argument went on and on, the grandma stood up, "Enough!" said the blue haired woman with the authority of a drill sergeant, "You two should know how to be when there are guests over, am I right!?"

"Yeah, grandma." said the two Kamishirakawas as they dropped their heads down. It was kinda funny to see the always nice and always to help out Kiku and the troublemaking Kiki, having arguments and being stopped by their usually nice, gentle and caring grandma.

"Good. Now, I expect you two to be respectful to each other and to the guests while they are here, am I clear?" asked Kimika as they nodded.

"Yes, grandma." said the two siblings as Kimika breathed in and out. Good. She can relax as her grandchildren won't fight again.

She then looked at the two guests, well two of the three since she couldn't see Flame from the silver-red haired boy. She walked towards the two with a smile.