A Flame Was Born

The Cyberse World.

A world inhabited by only 6 figures called the Ignis. They were AIs created by an incident from 6 children within only 6 months. They were a special type of AIs as they only had a massive difference between the other ones: Free will.

They could talk, think and do anything that they want without help from different organisms. They were all based on the six different attributes in Duel Monsters. Like Dark, Fire, Light, Wind, Water and Earth.

They also had different looks, personalities, powers and even the types of monsters.

The Dark Ignis is the second tallest Ignis which had markings all over his body, with his face, chest, stomach, arms and legs to be exact that were light purple as the rest of his body was dark purple with the back of his head being pointy. His eyes were yellow coloured. He is mischievous, cocky, energetic, playful, annoying, arrogant and snarky, but at the same time he is a loyal friend that will never leave the other one's side.

His powers are that he could summon a powerful storm the best out of any of them called Data Storms that were in a Virtual Reality in the Human world called Link VRAINS. He also had the ability of wisdom and instinct. His deck is called Code Talkers, a type of deck that had monsters with 2300 attack points, were mostly Link-3, they were in the Extra Deck and had unique effects from others.

The Earth Ignis is the tallest Ignis as he had markings all over his body like the Dark Ignis had them all over his head, chest, stomach, arms and legs that were brown as his skin was orange with his eyes being light blue. His head was that of a cube, but more smooth and went down to his body. He is quite serious and extremely honest, but at the same time extremely shy and, like he likes to call himself, socially awkward.

His powers were more physical than the others as he had the best physical abilities such as immense strength and durability, even able to withstand powers such as fire and lightning. His deck was called G Golem, which were Earth attributed monsters that focused on swarming the field with weaker monsters in order to summon stronger ones and even protecting a monster that was named Crystal Heart, a gift from the Water Ignis which he might have feelings for.

The Wind Ignis is the shortest Ignis as he had dark green markings all over his body like the other Ignises as his skin was light green with his eyes were purple. His head was curved inwards as it went backwards on the back of his head. He is the one that likes to make fun of any situation, likes to prank everyone around them and is shown to be carefree, but anyone that knows him is that he is one of the nicer ones and is extremely easy to talk to if everyone else is busy and you want someone to talk to, despite how fast he is when talking.

His powers were extremely great as well, having the best control of Data Material out of any one of his fellow Ignis. He can make places bigger and better than anyone else, combined. His deck that he created were Stormriders which were monsters that are based on flying creatures and their greatest strengths are their abilities with Spells and Trap cards and how well they can fight against those types of monsters.

The Water Ignis is the second shortest Ignis and the only one to be a female one. Her head was the shape of a water when it was falling down with two pigtails that levitated from her head. Her eyes were pink with eyelash markings. Her markings were that of blue teardrops around her body with her skin being light blue. Her hips were that as if she was wearing a skirt. She is the most kind, gentle, caring out of all the Ignis and is the smartest Ignis, second only to the Light Ignis.

Her powers are much more unique as she is the only one that is able to sense when someone is lying and when someone is telling her the truth, as she also has healing abilities. Her deck is Marincess which had effects that special summon themselves from the hand when an Extra Deck monster is on the field and have effect special summon from the graveyard and add cards from the graveyard to the hand.