A Storm Is Coming

It was currently a day after the incident in Link VRAINS and a one that no one will ever forget. Not the bystanders that were watching the duel, the Knights of Hanoi who were spying on them, SOL Tech and the higher ups as they wanted to get as much information out of the Fire Ignis so they can use it, but they weren't good enough, and especially for Theodore, Seigen, Flame and her family.

It was a hard day for all of them, especially for the Kamishirakawas. Her parents, Kirin and Fuyuko Kamishirakawa, were silent the entire time, when they were at the hospital, when they called the ambulance, and when they went to the hospital and back, but when they were alone, Kirin couldn't do anything, but started to cry as Fuyuko hugged and cried alongside her husband.

Kiki was bawling his eyes out the entire time as even though he loved pestering and annoying his older sister to death when it came to anything that he thought would make her angry, but he always deeply cared and loved his sister that he couldn't help, but feel sad the entire thing.

Flame felt sad for her. Despite knowing her for a short time, he cared for the blue haired girl as he felt like she was the only other one to think rationally at times. It didn't help that he couldn't help, but feel sad for his origin the entire time as he knew that whatever he was feeling paled in comparison to what he was feeling.

Seigen showed no emotion to the entire thing. The entire way from the hospital and back, he showed no emotion, but everyone knew that he was sorrowful the entire time. He tried to reassure the others the entire time, but he knew that wouldn't be the case.

Theodore, however? How did Theodore Hamilton feel?

"Yesterday, one of the biggest things happened in Link VRAI-"

Click.

"Last night, a massive event happened between two duelists by the name of Fro-"

Click.

"Soulburner's duel with Frostgirl left everyone sho-"

Click.

"You won't believe what happened to Frostgir-"

Click.

"Frostgirl made an imp-"

"GOD DAMN IT! JUST SHUT UP!" roared Theodore as he threw the remote on the floor as it bounced off and batteries flew right through them. He sat back to his bed as he placed his hands on his face, covering his eyes and had tears going down through his face.

He felt many emotions that day. When he heard the news he thought that they were just making a horrible, cruel, unprofessional joke towards them as he tried to not accept the fact what happened to her, but after he heard that they were saying a fact and they were not making a joke, he went to the bathroom. He stared at the mirror, not doing anything for half a minute as then he punched the wall that was next to it. He felt frustrated at that time.

After a minute or so, Seigen walked in to see if everything was okay or not, only to see him on the floor, saying to his words that he should have done this or have done that so she wouldn't be in so much pain and to never wake up and he felt horrible for it. Seigen walked towards him and hugged his best friend . Tears went down his face as he couldn't stop doing it even today. He felt he was crying a river, or a lake, it was difficult to even say. Not even being comforted by his grandpa and grandma comforting him when he got home from the hospital all the way from Den City due to them not having one in Mustafu City.

He felt horrible as that night he had horrible nightmares if he could sleep where it started off like any other day with them, but then it slowly to the point he didn't even feel it until the last parts of it. The backgrounds went from colourful to dark and cold in a slow way that was hard to notice, as the voices became darker and darker and harsher the more they went on as they yelled at them why didn't he help her and tried to save her when he had the chance.