ᴘʀᴇᴀᴍʙʟᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝖮𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖬𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝖮𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖬𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼❞━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝕰ons ago, Lady magic gifted some humans the ability to perform magic.

Raw power which helped them to do things no normal individual can. Lifting cups and saucers to bursting windows and mirrors, they were excluded for their peculiar abilities by the others.

But similarities pulls two individuals together and so fate played its game. A game so delightful and so poignant.

A group of outcasts cast aside for their gifts found each other, saw that they weren't peculiar rather gifted, and so the threads of fate weaved birthing a community of those gifted individuals.

They called themselves wizards and witches.

This wizard kin worshiped Lady Magic, thanking her for the gifts she had graciously bestowed upon them allowing them to do things no normal humans, muggles, can. Delighted by this, some were bestowed with some rather enchanting gifts by her.

Abilities so rare, so beyond those of the average witches and wizards.

There were seers who had the skill of insight into future events. Psychometry and through visions and dreams only the noble house of Lovegood displayed this attribute.

While some wix and wixen showed an uncanny ability to understand and tame animals. The most ancient and most noble house of Lestrange came to be known as dragon tamers, for their mysterious ability to tame, understand and breed dragons.

Moreover there were a few wix and wixen who were able to change their physical abilities without changing their bodily form. It was widely known that the Elladora Black was the first metamorphmagus on the European lands. Her niece Belvina Ursula Black followed her steps and thus was the gift of Metamorphmagus injected into the Black bloodline.

A gift they were so proud and conceited about that they married each other to preserve it.

Nevertheless while the house of Black did everything to preserve their gift of Metaphormagi, there was one ability they desperately hoped would show itself again. The gift of Kinomancy.

It was said that the first patriarch of the house of black, Sirius Aquila Black, had the famed ability of Kinomancy.

Stories passed down from generation to generation and books written centuries ago said the same thing; Sirius Aquila Black could manipulate raw magic from air.