ᴄʜᴘ.3 ┊ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴏᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴꜰᴀʟʟ

━━━━━━━━━━━━❝Chapter 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝Chapter 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ❞

𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Typewriter sounds filled the great hall as words steadily appeared on the black screen.

Valentino manor,
Aquitaine hamlet, between Wiltshire and Islington
Cloris lane
1980, Wednesday, 20.30 pm

Wooden palette adorned with various warm colors was seen. A single round paintbrush dabbed on the warm yellow as a hand marred with strokes of paint came into view. 

Warm light illuminated the women's petite figure- her voluminous brown wavy hair tied up in an elegant half updo. The woman raised her brush but stopped midway and tilted her head sideways as she observed the landscape painting in front of her.

"Whoever this woman she is a damn good painter" Sirius said "Merlin's beard that looks like a picture"

Blue-green eyes narrowed in contemplation, the brush hovering over the painting as the women silently regarded the painting. Just as the brush was about to make contact with the canvas, a dull thud was heard and the woman turned around. The warm lights of the room illuminated her face as Glacia Black came into the view fully.

"Pretty" Lucretia Black commented, her white gloved hands tucking a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. 

A low whistle left Sirius's lips "Now that's a beauty"

Sounds of shuffling could be heard. The brown haired girl glanced at the playpen situated at the left corner of the room. "Milly" she called out, her eyes not leaving the playpen. A house elf appeared before the woman, the creatures bat like ears perking up at the sight of her owner. "What can Milly bes doing for yous missy" the elf said in her squeaky, high pitched voice.

"Be a dear and look after 'Ris will you"

She walked towards the door, grabbing an antique statue- a copper peacock with emeralds embedded in it from the table beside her, holding it like a weapon.

"I feel pity for whoever who gets hit by it" James commented off handedly "That shit looks like it would hurt"

His raven haired best friend nodded in agreement besides him.

Sounds of approaching footsteps seemingly echoed in the silent house. The girl tightened her grip on the antique as the sound of footsteps grew closer. A tall shadow of the intruder was cast  on the beige wall due to the candlelight and the girl blindly swung the antique with the intention of hurting the intruder.