ᴄʜᴘ.10 ┊ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ ɢɪᴀɴᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ

━━━━━━━━━━━━❝Chapter 𝗍𝖾𝗇 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝Chapter 𝗍𝖾𝗇 ❞

𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hogwarts was always a bit of a miracle for Remus John Lupin.

The fact he got to attend the most prestigious school of wizardkind was in itself a miracle; it was a thing he didn't think he could ever attend given his condition, and then he found his marauders. His mischievous idiots, whom you can't help but love.

His arm was slung around James, slightly smiling at his ramblings of quidditch and Harry, the latter being the bespectacled boy's favorite new topic, a sentiment which Remus shared, yet his amber eyes kept glancing towards the doors of the great hall.

The Black family still hadn't arrived yet after they had all dispersed for lunch. Sirius seemed to have a steely look in his mercury gray eyes as he excused himself to go have lunch with his family, but the firm grip on Regulus's shoulder told him there was something else that would go down other than lunch in Black family quarters.

His amber eyes widened as he spotted the family enter in small groups, his eyes searching for the Black with piercings, smiling slightly when he spotted him.

"Moony, Prongs," the raven-haired boy said with his signature smirk as he settled down beside them. "I hope you didn't miss me too much during lunch."

"Always Padfoot darling" the bespectacled boy said without skipping a bit, laughing as Sirius winked at him, making Remus roll his eyes.

Turning his head, he looked at Sirius, trying to keep his breathing calm as his amber eyes met his gray ones. "Everything alright, Moons," the raven-haired boy whispered, never breaking eye contact.

Remus stayed quiet for a few seconds and then whispered back, "I think I should be the one asking you that."
The werewolf could spot the slight smile that graced his face; it suited his aristocratic face so much better than the usual smirk he always wore.

"It went as well as it could go considering my family, and you know how my family is," he heard him say.

Before the two could say anything more, the familiar typewriting sounds echoed in the great hall, forcing the two best friends to look away from each other.

Aaramya Nivas,
Kiya Street, Brekkerton,
London,

"So we are back at Antares's place then." Ignatius Prewett commented as he leaned back on the sage green couch he was sitting on.