ᴄʜᴘ.5 ┊ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝Chapter 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ❞

𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺
━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺━━━━━━━━━━━━

Families were messy.

It's a thing Sirius Orion Black, the third of his name, knew. James and Peter always told him this, but his family, the Black family, gave messy a whole new meaning.

His mercury-gray eyes shifted from Andromeda to Narcissa, then to his uncle Cygnus and his aunt Druella, back and forth. The raven-haired boy rubbed his forehead, the yelling getting on his nerves.

The four were so involved in their fighting that they didn't notice the exhausted looks they were getting from the rest of the family.

The man's face was furious; his lips curled up in an angry frown as he yelled at his youngest daughter, getting countered by his wife, who was defending their youngest.

All it took was one look at her younger sister, her blue doe eyes filled with tears, and Andromeda Tonks was up trying to mediate the situation despite her wanting to stay out of it at first.

The runaway heir thought it was just like before. His uncle and aunt fighting while Andromeda tried to mediate the situation after she saw Narcissa in tears and Bellatrix.

That girl was filing her nails like she didn't belong with those four idiots.

"-if you had just shut your mouth and had asked me-" Cygnus Black angrily said to his daughter.

"And how was she supposed to know that?" Druella Black countered.

"By asking," he said while throwing up his hands.

"Are you both done?" Alphard Black grumbled, "They," pointing towards the rest of the group, "all need a turn too, and I for one want to get over this quickly and go to bed."

"Shut up, brother."

"Stay out of this Alphard"

The couple said together and went back to their fighting.

Amusement twinkled in Sirius' eyes as he watched his favorite uncle roll his eyes and lean back on the emerald couch once again to watch the drama unfold in front of him.