ᴄʜᴘ.7 ┊ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ ᴄᴜʙ

━━━━━━━━━━━━❝Chapter 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝Chapter 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ❞

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝗎𝖻
━━━━━━━━━━━━

James Fleamont Potter had never been fond of sadness. A crummy aspect of life that left you feeling so broken-hearted; it was like your soul wept, and no matter what you did, there was just no way to comfort it. The tears, the silent weeping, the numbness-James Potter hated it all.
Yet, he wasn't a fool. He knew every person carried their own secret sorrows, sorrows which dimmed the light and beauty of the world they were living in.

He'd seen his own mother, Euphemia Potter, weep every time she lost a child when he was young. It was like each child took a part of her with them. The teary, anguished eyes, shaky hands which clutched him so tightly. He wanted to take it away, all her sadness.

James wanted to take it away, yet no matter what he did, he couldn't ever take her sadness away.

His hazel eyes watched as Lord Lestrange and Lord Black convinced Lord Malfoy and Cygnus Black and his daughters to go take a walk for some minutes, gather their thoughts, and calm themselves down before the next memory played. His right-hand clenched in a fist, feeling irritation, like a simple few minutes would cure their sadness. Like a simple few minutes walking around Hogwarts grounds would make everything right. A breathy sigh left his lips as he rubbed his hands over his face, one memory and he was already so drained, how was he going to survive the day?

James squeezed his eyes shut as he thought of his son. His Harry. He hoped Harry was safe-well, as safe as he could be with muggles. They were Lily's relatives. Nevertheless, there was something about them that made him uneasy, making him doubtful that Harry was safe.

Maybe it was McGonagall's hesitation to place Harry there, or maybe it was his decreasing faith in Dumbledore to make the right decision.

A hand clad with silver rings grasped his shoulders, making him glance to his right, where Sirius was watching him with worried eyes. "Prongs," he said. "What's wrong?"

"Just worried about, Harry, y'know"
The hand on his shoulder tightened its grip and pulled him closer.

"I'm sure we'll see Little Prongslet in the upcoming scenes." Sirius said. The next words he hesitated, he wanted to calm his worries by telling him that Harry would be safe and there was nothing to worry about, but how could he do that when he didn't trust that himself?

The sound of the typewriter snapped the two best friends out of their own world. His mercury-gray eyes glanced at Abraxas Malfoy and his uncle and cousins, all of them back from the little walk they took. Shaking his head, he looked at the screen, praying that both Harry and Antares would be safe.