ᴄʜᴘ.6 ┊ᴠɪꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʜᴇɪʀᴇꜱꜱ

━━━━━━━━━━━━❝Chapter 𝗌𝗂𝗑 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝Chapter 𝗌𝗂𝗑 ❞

𝖵𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌
━━━━━━━━━━━━

There was nothing like the mornings at Hogwarts. The fresh, cold air that slightly nipped at your skin and blew your hair gently, the dewy grass, and the empyrean, beautiful morning sky. It was safe to say that mornings at Hogwarts were James Fleamont Potter's favorite.

He was up in the early morning, watching as the rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Yet, the heavenly sight did little to quell his worries.

His mind was still on the night earlier and afterwards, on the unanswered questions.
If he were dead, what would happen to Harry? How would the muggles take care of his boy?

And those questions were still on his mind. He glanced to his right, his hazel eyes watching his best friend sit on the couch with an impassive face. He had been like that since this morning, and James had no doubt that this was something relating to his family, the Black family.

And James Fleamont Potter also knew that Sirius would only talk about it to him after a few days; it always was like this.

"Well, if all are here now," Ignatius Prewett said, while clapping his hands, "let's start again, shall we?"

And just then the screen flickered on and lit up, and the familiar typewriter sounds once again were heard.

Alleyway behind Merkin's bar,
Knockturn Alley,
London
16.45 pm.

"Strange" Rodolphus Lestrange commented, his blue eyes narrowing slightly, "No date this time"

The dingy alleyway was desolate. Darkness looming over it due to the large ramshackle buildings surrounding it, the stone pavement was gritty as if nobody had bothered to lean it up in ages.

Suddenly a creaking sound was heard, the decaying wooden door slowly opened and out came a lanky man. His robes were rough and had several patches around it and his blonde hair was bushy. The man turned around and put a cigarette in his mouth and rummaged around his pockets to find a lighter while whistling.

Behind the man, a figure with a blue cloak came into focus. The rich blue robes the figure had on looked completely out of place. The cloaked figure tilted their head, silently observing the whistling man in front.

His hazel eyes narrowed as he pointed his finger towards the screen. "Okay this person is obviously well off" James asked his best-friend, "Why are they even in the knockturn alley?"