Three

Drea flopped down in the ketchup stained booth, a grin on her face. Her father was very interested in the menu.

They sat in the booth closest to the kitchen. Drea's dad thought it was the best seat, seeing as the food came to you faster and was as hot as possible.

"Dre, what are you getting?" He asked, skimming the salads and then the chicken.

"An Ollie's steakburger, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, mustard, pickles, and mayo. A strawberry milkshake to drink." She said confidently. She'd been planning the order since before they were in the car.

The waitress walked up to their table. She was a short girl, maybe 17, and looked awful timid.

"Hello.. Welcome to Ollie's.. What would you folks like to drink?" She said, trying her best to sound lively. Drea could tell how tired the girl was by the bags under her eyes.

"Hello!" Drea's dad said, much louder than the girl. "Mind if we order our food too? We have our orders prepared."

"Go ahead sir." She took a tiny step away from him. Her notepad was shaking slightly in her hand as she stood. A pathetic little thing. Didn't help that she had the great Alvin Whitlock in front of her. He was at celebrity status for a while, after gaining 5 times a many points as the fee. He payed his dues, and stayed for years afterwards.

They told the girl their orders, and then began to play hangman as they waited.

"A?"

Drea wrote A in the empty space beside her hangman. She then added the first leg to the guy.

"Agh! C'mon!" Drea's dad glared hard at the paper. He scratched his head, turned the page around, scratched his neck.

Drea chuckled and leaned back in her seat, scoping out the restaurant.

The little ding of the door opening rang out. Drea turned her head to see who it was. She gasped.

Tied up blonde hair, silvery blue eyes. That confidence radiating off her pale skin. In all 6 feet of glory, stood the Ice queen herself. Jayleen Barlow.

Drea felt herself fall into a state of panic as the graceful being aproached them.

"Hey, you're Jayleen! Alvin Whi-"

"I'm not here for you, sir." Jayleen said flatly. "It's your daughter."

"Me..?" Drea pointed to herself.

"Yes. Andrea Whitlock, I presume?" She asked, shifting her attention.

"Drea's fine." She mumbled, absolutely awestruck.

"Drea... You will be entering the Apok soon. Why are you not training?" Her tone had the slightest shred of malice woven into it, her face perfectly calm.

"Uh.." Drea took a second to snap out of her daze before she answered. "Why do you care? I was just gettin a burger with my dad."

"Hm.. Interesting that you don't take this seriously. I doubt you'll be prepared for the Apok." She said in a sharp tone. She smiled that cover-up smile before making her way back to her body guard. The two of them left.

Drea had many thoughts bouncing around in her head, but one stuck out to her most.

Drea wanted to see that girl indignant and on her knees, pleading for mercy.