1. A new student

I just walked off the train with Sara and she didn't look happy at all.

"What's wrong Sara?" I asked and looked at her questioning.
"I'm going to miss the summer break" she said and looked at me with an smile.

"Me too, but I have missed this."

She nodded and we began to walk against the school.

"Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice say shout behind me, I turned around.

"Draco, hi" I said and gave him a hug.

"How have your summer break been?" He asked and we started to walk again.
"Good, your?"

"Would been better if you were with me."
He said with an wink and walked to his friends.

Sara started to laugh and I turned completely red in my face.
"Oh gosh, help me" I said and started to laugh.

{~}

"Welcome to another year of Hogwarts!"
Dumbledore shouted and everyone turned completely quiet.

"Ooo who is that?" Sara whisper and pointed at a 1 year student.

"Sara... he's to young for you" I said and looked at her with an disgusted look.

She raised her eyebrows and looked down and started to play with her fingers.

"I want to welcome a new student who is going to join the third year Slytherin" Dumbledore said.

I looked at Sara and she was already looking at me with an confused face. We all looked at the door while it opened.

"Welcome Mattheo Riddle!"

My eyes widened while a tall boy with brown curly hair walked in.

"Oh my god" Sara said and looked at me serious.
"Is that Tom Riddles son?!" Draco screamed/whisper.

We all looked at him questioning and scared. Then I felt like someone was looking at me. I turned around and saw Mattheos eyes looking straight on me while he walked up to Dumbledore and shake his hand.

"Take a seat" Dumbledore said and pointed at our table. Mattheo nodded and walked against us. Sara opened her mouth and we looked at him walking against us.

Mattheo's pov

I saw girl with y/h/c hair and beautiful y/e/c eyes. She was looking at me like she was scared.

I walked and sat down between a white/blonde boy and a brunette girl. Everyone was staring at me. I didn't really care, I used to it. I thought that I was going to get many questions but everyone was completely quiet and stared at me with widened eyes. Especially a boy with glasses and brown hair on the Gryffindors table.

"No questions?"
everyone turned their head away. But not the girl with y/h/c hair and y/e/c eyes.

"Are your father Voldemort?" She asked and I was surprised that she wasn't afraid.

Y/ns pov

I wait for his answer. He didn't seem evil. But who knew?

"Yes."

I nodded and started to play with my robe arm and looked back on Dumbledore talking. I felt his eyes staring at me all the time.
And in the other corner my brother stares at Mattheo, angry. Oh yeah right I was talking to a boy, that's why.

{~}

When we had eaten dinner me and Sara walked to our room and changed to pyjamas and then walked down to the common room. I started to read a book and Sara did a braid in my hair.

"what are you reading?" Sara asked and placed her head on my shoulder.

"The beauty and the beast"

"Haven't you read that a 1000 times?" She said and stood up.
I nodded and she walked up and was going to sleep. I did like I always do on the nights. Walking up to the Astronomy tower to look at the sky and the view.

When I walked up to the tower I felt smoke.

It was Mattheo.

"Oh sorry..." I didn't want to disturb him so I started to walk down.

"No it's okay, I'd like some company." He said and placed his cigarette in his mouth.

I turned around and stood beside him looking at the stars.

Mattheo's pov

She stood there looking at the stars and I'm looking at her.

"You like stars huh?"

She nodded and looked at me. "Do you?"
I shake my head and blowed out the smoke from my lungs and dropped the cigarette from the tower.

"You know we can't smoke on this school?"
I looked at her smiling.
"oh right, you can do what ever you want, you are Voldemorts son..." she said with an smile.
"Why don't you say (you know who) ?"

"I'm not scared of his name"
She said and sighed and turned around leaning against the fence looking at me.

"The thing is that... I'm standing here with an psychopaths son, isn't that scary?" She said with an laugh and started to walk against the stairs.

"Are you scared of me?"

"Nope... Goodnight Riddle" she walked down.
I actually blushed.

No Mattheo!
I have work to do
I can't fall for a girl that will destroy everything!

This part is short but the others will be longer!!!!