14. Talk to me!

Do you want me to place a song in every chapter??

We walked out from Umbitch office and tears was running down my cheeks.

"Can you walk?"
Mattheo asked worried.

I shaked my head and fell down to the floor.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Mattheo picked me up and ran with me in his arms to the common room.

When he ran in, Draco, Blaise, Theodore, Lorenzo and Sara sat on the couch.

"Bring professor Dumbledore here now!" Mattheo screamed and ran up to his room. Whit me in his arms. When he looked down on me he saw that I had passed out.

"Y/n! Wake up"
He did while he laid me down on the floor.

Mattheo's pov

This isn't happening!

Theodore and the other boy came running up. Sara was on her way to professor Dumbledore.

"What happened?!"
Theodore screamed and sta down beside her.
"Umbridge happend."

I took of my shirt and placed it on the wound to stop the bleeding.

"Did this happen yesterday to?!" Draco shouted and placed wet paper on her head.

"Yes! And how would that wake her up?!" I screamed and placed my hand on her cheek.

"How do you know this happened yesterday?"

"Because I was the one who bandaged the wound!" I said

Theodore looked at me confused. "Where is the other wound?"

"Do you really care about that now?!"

"Yes!"

"On the collarbone."
I said and looked at him serious.

He raised his eyebrows and looked at the leg.

"We have to take her pants of so we can heal the wound or she's going to die."
Mattheo said and looked at Draco and Lorenzo and they walked out.

"Do you know any spells that will heal it? I mean your good at tose things?"

I shaked my head and ran to my desk and opened a box with some blades that his mother had when she was alive.

"What are you going to do with that?"
Theodore asked and looked at him questioning.
"It will heal the wound."

We took her pants of and I placed the blades on the wound and the wound healed.

It was pretty uncomfortable situation. Me Theodore and his sister without pants. But we have to do anything so she will be okey.

Theodore placed his fingers on her neck to check if she was breathing and she was.

"We put her in the bed." I said and picked her up we laid her there and Theodore placed the blanket over her.

Dumbledore walked in and ran to Y/n.

"Sir. She have lost a lot of blood, what do we do?" Theodore asked and I started to get panic when I saw how much blood it was on the floor.

"She's going to be okay. Right?"

Dumbledore nodded and placed a spell over her so she got more blood.

"She just need to rest...who did this?" Dumbledore asked and me an Theodore looked at each other.
"Umbridge did."

"What?"

"She did it to me too." I said and showed my arm.

"Harry to." I said and sat down on the chair placing my hands on my face.

Dumbledore walked out fast and told the other that she was okay. Theodore placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Take care of her now. I know you will."

I nodded and looked up on him with an smile.

He walked out and hugged Sara tight. When the door closed I walked over to Y/n and placed my hand on hers.

"You really scared me Angel..."

I sighed and stared to clean up the blood on my floor and then took a shower.

Y/ns pov

I open my eyes and felt really bad, headache . My leg didn't hurt anymore but my collarbone did.

I saw the door open from the bathroom. I recognised the room it was Mattheos.

He walked out in pyjamas pants and no shirt.
The first thing I saw was all of the scars on his bare chest.
"Y/n! You okey?"

I nodded and stood up.
"You need to rest Y/n!" He said and placed a arm around me and sat down on the bed.

"Where is the wound?" I asked but didn't get that much sound out of my mouth.

"I healed it..."

I looked at him and smiled.
"Thanks"

He placed his arm around my shoulder and dragged me closer.

I looked at his scars.
"What happened?" I said and placed my finger on his scars.

"Accidents." He said and laid down.

"That doesn't look like an accident Mattheo."

"Well it is..." he said and looked at me serious.

"It's your dad isn't??" I shouted and stood up I didn't care about that I didn't have any pants on. He have seen me before.

He just looked on me and stayed quiet.

"Talk to me!" I shouted and walked up to him and sat down beside him.

"Yes."

"Oh god!" I said and dragged him up and hugged him tight.

"It's not me you should be worried about it's you."
I shaked my head and looked at him.

"I'm okay and I will always be okay when you are with me."
He stopped breathing like he was in shock after what I said.

A smile spread on his mouth.
"I can't just be friends with you..." I said and my eyes started to tear up.
He cupped my face and placed his lips on my fast.
It felt like it was the first time.
We pulled away and we both smiled.
"We can be a secret and your father will not know..."

"Y/n... if."
I stopped him and placed a finger on his mouth.
"He won't."

He kissed me again and we laid down.

"This reminds me after the party..." Mattheo said and my heart skipped a beat.
"Mhm..."

"You know, we really didn't talk about it after that day, how did you feel and how do you feel now?"
He asked and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I felt like shit but when I was with you... you made me forget... you made me feel good."

He looked at me with and smile.
"Goodnight Riddle..."

"Good night Love."

My heart started to beat fast and I kissed him on the cheek.