2. My first song

"Sara!" I screamed from the piano.

"Yes?!"

"Come! Look what I have made."

Sara came running leaning against the piano waiting for me to start. I took a deep breath and started to play.

"Y/n! It's amazing!"
I smiled and was proud.

"Hey you should make a song!"

"Yes!"

Sara sat down beside me and took my music book.
"What should tho song be about."

I looked down and started to think.
"My mom."

Sara gave me a smile and hugged me hard. "She would be so proud of you Y/n!"
My eyes started to tear up but I pushed them back.

"Let's go to class" Sara said and took her books.

{~}

The first class we had today was with Hagrid. But the only thing I was thinking about the song.

How should I sing it?
How do I start it?
Should I sing about my mom or something else?

"Y/n? Are you focusing?" I heard a voice say behind my thoughts.
I looked up fast and saw that everyone was staring at me.

"Sorry Hagrid..."
I said and looked down.
Hagrid continued to talk about that Hippogriff. I have already read about that figure so I took a some steps back and sat down and started to whisper sing some words.

Until I heard everyone gasp. It was Harry he was going to ride on the Hippogriff. I didn't really know Harry and his friends, they seemed really nice but I have my friends.

Everyone sat down and Sara sat down beside me.
"Do you think this would be good in the song?"

I showed the paper.

'''But I think she'd.
Want you to live like the world's on fire.
Wants you to love like hearts don't break.
Never look down when you walk the wire.
Like she made it to 48 still made your birthday cake''''

"That would be good. And that's what she would want you to do" she said and lay her arm over me.

Harry landed and everyone started to clap everyone beside Draco of course.
"Yea... you are not dangerous at al aren't you?"
I know what would happens so sighed and looked at Sara and rise my eyebrows.

"Ah he killed me! He killed me!"

I rolled my he he was such a Drama queen
"Its just a scratch!" I shouted while Hagrid took him to the hospital wing.

We all started to walk back to Hogwarts me and Sara talked about the song and i decided to start to sing it tonight on the music lesson. Is was often only me and some first years.

{~}

I and Sara sat down in the great hall eating dinner.
"Do you want to come with me to my music lesson?"

"I can't I have to study, sorry" Sara said and looked at me like she was sorry.
"It's okay Sara, you don't have to be sorry" I smiled and heard my name behind me.

"Hey, Y/n Angel."

I looked behind me and saw a tall blonde boy. I looked at him questioning.