7. Gone

I sat down again with an smile. Theodore looked down on his plate with food and looked up on the woman in front of him.

"Kids this is Bellatrix..."
I looked at him in shock. I knew who she was.
"So, why aren't you looked in, in Azkaban?" I asked and looked at her with an smile.
"I escaped." I looked at dad he had an nervous smile and looked at me.
"Well I should get us some drinks." He said and walked away fast.

"So you are Y/n..."
I nodded and Theodore walked away to the toilet fast. Great...

"So how is school?" She asked and I looked at her serious.

"That's not your business."

Her smile disappeared and she took my hand hard and squeezed it hard.
"Show your stepmom some respect."

"You're never going to be a part of this family!" I screamed and walked away to the male's toilet and slammed the door up.

"Y/n! You can't be in here!"
Theodore screamed at me.

"Let's get out of here." I took his hand and teleported back to Hogwarts.

I walked in to my and Sara's room and saw her in a short glittering dress and some heels.

"Where are you going hottie??" I said and crossed my arms.

"I'm going to a Slytherin party... you have to come with me!"
I shake my head and sat down in my bed.

"Why?!"

"You know why Sara." I said serious and started to play with my fingers.

"Y/n... you know that everyone hates him and he won't be there!"

I shake my head again.

"Please."

"Okay fine, I think I need some drinks" I said with an smile and opened my wardrobe and took out my black new dress.

Outfit:

{~}

We teleported to Astorias House because the party was there. Astoria was really nice and cute the only bad thing was that her best friend was Pansy.

Me and Sara took some shots and walked to the dance floor and started to dance.

"Y/n!" I heard a voice behind me I turned around and saw Pansy standing there with her arms crossed.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing I just wanted to se if your attitude have changed but I think it hasn't..."

I looked over at the beer pong table and looked at Pansy again.

"You want to play?" I said and walked over to the table.
She smiled and we started to play.