9. Christmas

I walked back to his room and sat down on the empty bed. I looked at the pillow and saw a paper.

I picked it up and saw my name on the backside. Opened it fast and started to read.

Dearest Y/n

I hope you find this letter and I want to tell you this.
These months with you have been the best months in my life. I'm so happy with you and you make me feel something that I have never felt before. And the kiss.
It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I like you. I really do.
The reason I left is my dad. He told me to come home and I had to.
I hope we will see each other again.

Just don't forget about me <3
// Mattheo

"How could I forget about you Riddle??" I said with an smile on my lips and a tear on my cheek.

{~}

Today it's Christmas and we're going to the Malfoy Manor. I have only bad memory's from that house... I just have to push them away.

I walked out of the shower and took my Christmas pijamas on and walked down to the Christmas tree to open one gift.
Is an tradition in our family. Me and Theodore get one present each on the morning and on the night we get the rest.

When I came down I saw no presents under the tree. Theodore walked down and looked at me confused.

We both walked in to the kitchen and saw my dad and Bellatrix.

"What is she doing here?" I asked and looked at her disgusted.

"She's going to spend the holidays with us." Dad said and took Bellatrix hand. I shake my head and walked over to the fridge and saw our house elf serving Bellatrix.

"You don't have to serve her anything Lucy." I said to our house elf.
Lucy looked up on me scared.
"But Lucy have to take orders from this family..." she said and gave Bellatrix her coffee.
"She's not a member in this family." I said and took Lucy's hand and walked up to my room. Me and Lucy was pretty close. My family has never used Lucy to serve us food and these things. She just helps us when it's to much.

"Ohh. Wait here Lucy I'll be right back."

I walked down fast and stood in front of my dad.
"Why isn't it any gifts under the tree?"

"Dear Y/n. Gifts isn't everything, and I think we have to change somethings in this family." Dad said and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"But mom wouldn't want us to change things."
Theodore said while he eat his sandwich.

"But mom isn't here!" My dad shouted and slammed his hand in the table.

My eyes started to tear up and I ruched to my room and slammed the door behind me.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Lucy said and sat down on the bed.

"I hate her! She have completely changed him." I said and laid down on the bed beside Lucy.

Me and Lucy sat down and talked all the day. Until we went to the Malfoy's.
"Good bye Lucy, Marry Christmas and look under the tree it's a gift for you." I said and gave her a hug.
"Oh, Lucy doesn't deserves gift." She said and looked down on the floor.

"You deserve everything Lucy." I said and smiled at her then we went to the Malfoy's.

{~}

"Marry Christmas Y/n! How are you?" Narcissa said and hugged me.
"I'm good thanks." I said and hugged her back.

"Merry Christmas" I heard behind me and saw Draco standing there in his black suit.
"Draco. Marry Christmas." I said and gave him a long hug.
"So my aunt and your dad?"
I nodded and rolled my eyes.

We walked in and I saw the living room. I froze and started to get flash back of what happened.
Theodore placed his arm around me and walked in to the dining area.

We sat down and started to eat I had a really good time actually with Theodore and Draco.
We were talking all the night until Narcissa told me to follow her.

We walked in to her and Lucius bed room and we sat down on the bed.

"I just wanted you to know that my sister isn't the kindest woman on the earth and if you get uncomfortable or she gets you sad or something just get here. You are more than welcome to come here." I hugged her.
"Thank you, you are the best Narcissa."
"You are so much like your mother, and before she died she told me to give you this." She said and handed me a silver necklace with an green diamond.
"She was the bravest muggle I have ever meet." I hugged her tight and she kissed me on the cheek.
"I miss her." I said and she placed her hand on mine.
She told me that my mother and she was best friends but they couldn't tell anyone because Narcissas reputation would be destroyed.

We walked back to the dining table and sat down.

{~}

When we came home I sat down on the couch and Bellatrix sat down beside me.
I looked away.
"Y/n... you and I didn't really have a good start. Couldn't we you start over?" She said and smiled, I looked at her and saw her disgusting teeth's and looked away again.
"Sure." I said and walked away to the kitchen.
"Y/n?" I heard my dad behind me.
"Where is Lucy?" I started to smile and turned around.

"She's free..." I said and took a glass of water and walked up to my room.