3. Trubble

I woke up and took a shower and put on some makeup.
I woke Sara up and we walked to breakfast. I felt the wet hair in my neck while we walked.

"Pansy is back."
Sara said and looked at me disgusting.

"Where have she been?"

"Sick"

I nodded and gave Pansy a bitchy look and saw who was sitting next to her...
Mattheo. I ignore it.

We sat down beside my brother and his friends.
"Hi little one" he said and looked at me then looked at Sara with a smile. She smiled back. He drowned in her eyes.

"Euw..." I said and gave him a disgusting look. He looked at his friends and started to laugh.

"Look behind you." Theodore's friends said to Theodore. Everyone turned around and saw a boy named Chase.
Pansy's brother.

My brother stood up and started to walk against him.
"Theodore! That's not necessary!" I shouted but the first thing he did was to hit him in the face and they started to fight.
Chase and Theodore have been fighting since the first year.

"Stop it!" I heard a voice beside me. It was Mattheo rushed against them and trying to make them stop.

He got between them but Pansy's brother hit him in the face.
"You're going to regret that!" Mattheo screamed and started to fight to. I took my hands over my face and looked at Sara. She shake her head and walked out of the hall.

I stood up and walked between them and they all stopped.

"Can you just stop!" I screamed and looked at their bloody faces. I looked at my brother and he walked back to his friends.
When I turned to Mattheo he looked at me then back on Chase.
"Yea listen to your girlfriend Riddle" Chase said with an smirk.
Mattheo walked against him but I walked in front of him and placed my hand on his chest.
"Stop." I said and he looked down at me then walked away fast. 

{~}

We had Dark arts with Professor Lupin and everyone stood around a big wardrobe.
I loved Dark art but I couldn't concentrate. I looked up from the floor and saw the 'golden trio' looking at me. My eye widened and they turned around and started to whisper. Sara was feeling sick so I was alone.

"Hey Y/n." I heard a whisper behind me. It was that blonde boy from yesterday.

"Hi Fillip." I said and looked at him.

He laid his arm around me and I looked at him questioning.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making sure you're mine Angel."

I took a step away and give him a gross look.

After a while I felt two hand on my waist, I turned around fast. Fillip. I slapped him fast in the face. "Leave me alone!" I shouted and walked out of the classroom.

"What happened?"

"Nothing professor" Fillip said with an smile.

I walked up to mine and Sara's room and sat down beside her.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You know the blondie from yesterday?"

She nodded.
"He touched me today, with out my promoción."