10. 2 years later

It's been 2 years since Mattheo left with his dad. I haven't seen him since then.
I have wonder what happened with him but I forced myself to stop thinking about him but I couldn't. I miss him.

Not much have happened these 2 years.

A boy named Cedric was killed by Voldemort 1 year's ago.
Me and my dad have a bad relationship since he got together with Bellatrix. And he has joined the death eaters...
Sara and Theodore have moved in together but Sara still goes on Hogwarts, so know i have my own room. It's pretty calm but sometimes it gets boring.
Theodore is on his 6th year at Hogwarts . I have a good relationship with him and he finally have stopped being so overprotective.
He probably realised that I can take care of my self. I haven't changed that much... well... maybe I look little older and I am more mature.

{~}

I woke up and it was my first day in my 5th year in Hogwarts. Yesterday they welcomed us and presented our teachers we had a new one named Dolores Umbridge. I got a bad feeling when he said her name. I don't know why I just did.
I walked up and took a quick shower and walked to breakfast. I saw Sara and Theodore, they were already here...
"Hi..." I said and gave Sara an big hug.

"How are you?" She asked and laid her hand on my shoulder.
"I'm good just really tired... I was up writing a song last night."

She started to smile."I'm so excited to hear it."

We started to eat then a cute girl with blonde long hair came.
"can I sit here?"

"Yes of course." I said and she sat down she was in Ravenclaw.

"Whats your name?" I ask while I started to eat my sandwich.
"My name is Luna Lovegood"
I smiled i really liked her last name it was really cute.

"Well I'm Y/n Angel and this is my big brother and that's Sara Jones."

She smiled at us and started to eat.

After the breakfast we walked to our first lesson with Umbridge.

I saw that it was a empty place beside Malfoy so I sat down.
"Hey Draco..."

"Hi Angel. Did you have a good summer break?"

"Yes I have. You?"

"Perfect" he said and looked at Astoria.
I smiled at him and he blushed.
He was really mean and bitchy to people but if you really know him e is really kind and caring.

Umbridge started to talk she said that we were going to learn defence against the dark art on a safe way.

"On a safe way?" I said and she looked at me with her ugly smile.

"Yes?"

"But how are we going to defend our self on a safe way? Talk us out of a situation when we almost getting killed?!"
I raised my voice.

"Miss Angel? Aren't it?"

I nodded and crossed my arms.

"I think the behaviour is from your mother..."
I stood up and slammed my hand on the table.

"You didn't know my mother!"

"I actually met her... her attitude was really bad... like yours Miss Angel. And that will be detention."
I sat down and looked Angry at her.