4. Party

Tw⚠️⚠️⚠️ Sexual abuse.

It Saturday now and somethings have
changed since last time.

1. Me and Mattheo have become closer.
2. Mattheo and Theodore are apparently best friends.
3. My dad have becomes death eater. I'm disappointed.
4.Mattheo had helped me with my song and we are almost finished.

And today I'm going on a Slytherin party with Sara. I'm really excited.

"I think Draco doesn't have a crush on you anymore."
Sara said before she took a shot.

I place blush on my cheeks and looked at her.
"Thank god for that!" I said with an relief.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked her while she stood at the wardrobe.

"What do you think?"

"The red dress."
I said with an smile.

"Okay" she said with an smile and walked in on the toilet.

When I was done with my makeup and hair I walked to my wardrobe to look after a dress.
I picked a short black dress with glitter on it and a pretty high slit.

"Sara?"

"Yes?"

"Sneakers or heels?"

"Definitely heels" she said and took the sneakers and throw them in the wardrobe.

We both took some shots before leaving.

{~}

We walked up to the party in the Malfoy Manor.

"Common. Let's get som drinks" Sara said and took my hand.

We took a bottle of fire whiskey and started to drink. Someone taped on my shoulder and I turned around.
"Hello little one."

"Brother hi" I said and he took the bottle from me and started to drink then took Sara's hand and led her in to the dance floor.
What just happened?

I rolled my eyes and took another bottle and walked to the black leather couch.
"Y/n?"
I looked behind me and saw Mattheo standing with an bottle with vodka in his hand.

"Oh hello Mattheo."
I tried to stand up but I fell in to the couch again.

"You're pretty drunk..."

I shake my head and took one other sip of the bottle.
"I think I'll take that" he said and took the bottle.

He sat down in the couch in front of me.

Mattheo's pov

She stood up and started to dance

She stood up and started to dance.  I scanned her whole body moving slowly to the dance. Then I saw two hands on her waist... I don't want to be jealous but I was. I walked away to the toilet.
When I came back she wasn't there. I got a really bad feeling so I started to look after her but I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Draco? Have you seen Y/n?"

"Yes she walked down with Fillip West."

"Shit!" I ran down in panic to find her and make sure she was safe.

"Get of me!" I heard a voice from the living room.

I ran in and saw Fillip over her with his pants down and his hand over Y/ns mouth....

I ran and started to beat him until he was unconscious. I know. But I couldn't even look at him.

"Y/n!" I sat down in front of her. She was crying so hard that she couldn't breathe.
I took her in my arms. 

   Y/n's pov

I didn't realise what just happened.
I felt disgusting.

I couldn't breathe. But when Mattheo took me in his arms I calmed down but I couldn't stop crying.

"Shh. I'm here."

He said and i laid down in his chest.
He picked up his phone and called my brother. But he didn't answer.

"Common!" He said frustrated.
"I want to go home."

"Okey." He said and helped me up and took has arm around me carefully.

"I'm just going tell Draco to take him out" he said and placed his hand on my cheeks.
"It's that okay?"
I nodded and sat down leaned against the wall.

The next minute Draco, Blaise and Mattheo came running down.
"Y/n how are you?" Draco asked and placed his hand on my arm.

I took a step away.
"How do you think??" Mattheo raised his voice and took me in his arms.
He was the only one who could touch me with out I got scared.

Blaise and Draco walked to the living room take Fillip away from here.

"Come on Y/n. Let's take you to Hogwarts." He placed his jacket over me and lead me outside to teleport us to his room.
"Do you want to take a shower?"
I nodded and walked in to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. With bruises all over my arms and legs. I couldn't stand it.
I burst out in tears.

Mattheo's pov

I could hear her crying in my bathroom. I took my hands over my face. This was awful. And if I didn't go to the toilet this would never happened!!

I took of my clothes and put on a sweatshirt and some pyjamas pants.

I heard the shower stop and the door open. She stood there in a towel. I saw her bruises, my eyes started to tear up.
I saw that she was going to fall so I catch her and fell down on my knees with her. She laid down in my arms, bursting out in tears.

I hugged her until she looked up on me.
"Thank you..."

I smiled and hugged her one more time before walking to my closet to take out a t-shirt and gave it to her. She placed it over her head and I turned around.
"I'm done..."

I turned back and saw her standing there with my t-shirt on. She was beautiful. But I couldn't think about that's the only thing that matters is that she was going to be okay.

"Should I follow you to your room?"
She shake her head.
"Can I stay with you?"
I was a bit in shock.
"Of curse..."

"I can sleep on the floor and you in my bed?" I said and she nodded.
I took a pillow and a blanket and laid down on the floor beside the bed.

"Mattheo?"
"Yea?"
"Can you sleep here? Beside me?"
I looked at her and she looked down from the bed.
"I don't want to be alone..." she said and a tear fell down her cheek.
I stood up and walk over to the bed and laid down beside her. She laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. And we fell asleep.